Chapter - 311

Next morning Riddhima prepared some healthy bars, chocolates, cupcakes & cookies & packed it in a nice hamper. Today's breakfast was made by Neela & Indrani. Soon all came for breakfast & Riddhima served Vansh & he made her sit beside him & poured juice in a glass.

VANSH: Why were you up early today?

RIDDHIMA: Sorry....

VANSH: You aren't going to work after I go & will straight go to bed.

She pouted & nodded.

UMA: Vansh kyun daant rahe ho usse?

VANSH: Maa daant nahi raha hu keh raha hu she slept late last night aaj subhah itni jaldi jaag gae aur aaj main nahi hu toh phir afternoon nap bhi skip karegi...

UMA: Bacha it's not good na....

Riddhima nodded & made innocent face melting everyone. They both made eat each other & then Vansh went to his room to get ready & Riddhima followed him. She tied his tie & made him wear blazer & watch.  forwarded comb to her & she styled his hairs & then pecked his lips.

RIDDHIMA: All the best Mr. Handsome....

Vansh chuckled & kissed her forehead & filled vermilion in her hairline. Cupping her face he said,

VANSH: Jaan get this thing fix in your heart, mind & soul. I love you & no matter what it's not gonna change. There are many proposals I got in past but none mattered. I've friends & some are females too but there's a huge difference between you & them. You are my life, my love, my partner till eternity, my wife, my Jaan & no one in this world could take your place never ever.... Taking place is a way far thing no one can even match you in that.....

RIDDHIMA: I love you too.....

She hugged him & said,

RIDDHIMA: Ansh I don't doubt your love & loyalty for me but I doubt my own self that I'm not suitable for you, I get scared due to my own imperfections, past & fate.

He heard her side calmly & kissed her hairs.

VANSH: Meri Jaan I love the way you are. You're beautiful with your imperfections & scars. I got you that you feel because you don't know many things but bunny it's your innocence, your purity that is very rare & god only gifts to special people. It can't be achieved or learnt so never ever feel yourself low. You're the best for me.

Riddhima kissed his heart & kept her chin on his chest with a beautiful smile & he knew his words were successful in clearing her inner turmoil.

RIDDHIMA: All the best sunshine, go & rock yourself.

VANSH: Thank you Sweetheart.....

They went downstairs & she came with hampers & said to Virat (Vansh's bodyguard & secretary).

RIDDHIMA: Yeh Vansh ke saath jaega....

VANSH: What's that???

RIDDHIMA: That's for Ragini aap milne jaa rahe ho na usse toh gift her.

Vansh & Rehaan kissed her forehead & taking blessings of elders & hugging youngsters they both left. Soon the award ceremony was live & Riddhima was the most excited one. Her eyes were teary, lips curved into the brightest smile & heart dancing with pride for her husband & her baby brother Rehaan too.

RIDDHIMA: I'm gonna bake the cake for both of them & will prepare their favourite dishes. Also na we will have a party today.....

All chuckled seeing her excitement & without waiting for anyone's reply she ran outside & left taking the car to get the things. Seeing her this happy few tears rolled down Pooja's eyes which was noticed by Zala. She went to her room & Zala too followed her. He knocked the door & she wiping tears opened the door.