𝟏.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 so quiet today? Come on guys- Hey how about, we play truth or dare, how's that sound?" Quackity asked his stream, it was just your typical Wednesday, but everyone was.... Calm. Weird.

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 $𝟏𝟎
𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡, 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚎

"Uh- Thanks for the donation! You couldd have just said it in chat though, and truth" The boy answered.

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 $𝟓
𝚆𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑?

"Uhm... You guys know that new singer? Phoenix? I think he's a steamer too"
Chat was full of 'awwww's and 'GAY' and 'BE WHO YOU ARE DUCKY!'.
"Shut up." He covered his face with his hands, hiding his obvious blush.

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 $𝟓
𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜
𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

Alex just kind of... stopped. He wasn't mad or anything, he was just... Flustered.

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 $𝟐𝟎
:)

"I- thanks- wait- P-PHOENIX?!" The black haired boy half-shouted. Chat was going INSANE now. Alex was even more flustered, he was bright red. He wasn't sure what to do, he thought Phoenix was wayyy out of his league, he had thought maybe it was a joke, maybe this wasn't actually Phoenix. "I'm... I'm gonna end the stream here chat, we've been like for like 3 hours so now's a good time." Chat was upset, but it was fine, Alex was tired. He ended the stream and went to his room and just laid there on his bed, scrolling through Twitter. Fuck. He'd been clipped when he was flustered. Well, what is there to do? He can't get rid of it. He decided just to text Wilbur, see if he could help..

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗯𝘆

Wilbur
sᴇᴇɴ, 7:46 ᴘᴍ
Wilbur don't leave me on read

What do you want

I'm in love. At least I think.

Good luck

Fuck you
sᴇᴇɴ, 7:52 ᴘᴍ

_____________________________________________________

Well, Wilbur was just no help whatsoever. That kinda... Well... Sucked. He didn't know who else to turn to, so, he didn't turn to anyone. He just scrolled through Twitter more.

Elijah | MajesticEli

Lizard.

Replies ↓

RaccoonTheGreat
TALK TO QUACKITY
|
MajesticEli
Maybe
|
User96
PLEASEEEEE WE NEED TO SEE THIS
|
MajesticEli
I'll think about it

(A/N sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get it out)