𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𖦹𖧷

𖦹𖧷.•*❀*•.𖧷𖦹

𖦹𖧷.•*❀*•.𖧷𖦹

ℙhoebe squealed as she sprinted into the Davenport-Dooley household

hoebe squealed as she sprinted into the Davenport-Dooley household. Forcing the large red door open and ignoring the sound of impact on the wall and a muffled cry from Eddie.

She was jumping up and down excitedly, her multiple rings and bracelets clinking at her every move. Two high-pitched squeals pierced through the air as Tasha and Phoebe grasped the other's hands.

"Hi, Mrs. Dooley!" The blonde greeted, cheeks aching as a blindingly white smile took over her face.

"It's Mrs. Davenport now!" Tasha laughed, completely disregarding the two males behind her as Phoebe inspected and praised the large diamond that rested on the taller woman's ring finger. The girls laughed and talked amongst each other, situating themselves on the couch as Leo wandered off and Donald stood to the side expectantly.

"So, how has school been? Any cute boys?" Tasha asked, eager to know more about the young girl's life. The last time they had seen each other was summer break so they obviously had a lot to catch up on.

"No, not yet sadly. But, there was this pretty girl in my history class and I wanted to talk to her but she glared at me so I got scared and walked away." A frown found its way on her lips as she spoke.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. Maybe you'll find someone later in the school year? I mean you still have your whole life ahead of you." Tasha comforted, squeezing the teen's manicured hands in her own.

"Oh my gosh who did your nails? These are so cute!" Tasha squealed in astonishment, easily distracted by her pink glittery nails.

"Oh! I did them myself, I started learning over summer break last year! I can do yours if you want?" Phoebe chuckled, already imagining designs and colors she could do.

"Is this, normal?" Davenport muttered to the scrawny boy beside him who was leaning against the kitchen island.

"Every single time" He sighed, happy to see his mother and best friend getting along.

"Ahem?" The man cleared his throat, attempting to gain the blonde's attention as she conversed with his wife. And it seemed effective, the blonde gasped before standing abruptly and walking over to him, her heels clicking as she made her way accross the room.

"Sorry, you must be Mr. Davenport? I'm Phoebe! It's so nice to meet you in person, I mean, Tasha has been going on and on about you since you two met and I was a little skeptical because she said you'd met online which is pretty risky and kinda scary, but I'm glad everything worked out and you weren't some smelly senior who catfishes people for fun!" A manicured hand reached for the man as she non-verbally requested a handshake as a greeting. Phoebe held a genuine smile as she shook the man's hand and watched his eyebrows raise when she spoke without seizing a single gust of air into her lungs.

"Wow, you are...alot! I like it!" He chuckled, sharing a wide-eyed glance with his wife. "I have to say I'm surprised you haven't heard of me, I mean, I am a pretty big deal." He boasted, his arms crossed as he held his signature smirk.

"Actually I have! I mean I've heard your name a couple times but I've never actually seen your face?" The blonde rushed yet again. It sounded as if her mouth was proceeding instantaneously quicker than her brain. "My dad's mentioned you before, said he was jealous of one of your projects or something?" Her voice was interrupted as the unmistakable sound of a scream was heard from somewhere in the large house.

"Leo!"