Chapter 11

Flashback--

Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Jeon Junhyung, you three get out of my class! Right now!!

Professor's loud voice echoed through the silent classroom.

Every student flinched in their seats including those three students who were busy laughing to themselves.

Didn't I say, get out of my class, Professor again angrily yelled at them.

And without wasting any further minutes, All three silently with heads hung low, letting themselves step out of the classroom.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Yeah, It was all your fault Jin, just because of your lame jokes we are here, Junhyung grumbly sat at his place, The other two also comfortably placed themselves beside Junhyung.

It was not lame okay. It was the funniest out of all my jokes. You guys should thank me for making you guys always laugh, Jin pouted, crossing his hands over his chest cutely while glaring at his so-called "best friend".

Did you hear about the guy who cut off the left side of his body?

He's all right now!!!

Jinnie it was your best joke. Namjoon silently stated to him and Jin again laughed out with his unique windshield laugh.

Namjoon just gave him a blank look and turned around to the other side without noticing his other friend who was busy admiring Jin.

Jungyung eyes filled with different kinds of emotions while eyeing him from head to toe.

Jeon Juhyung, the Son of one of the richest families in Korea, was madly in love with his best friend( well he thought it was "love")

It's okay Namjoona let's forget about it and order whatever you want to eat, Junhyung said while passing the menu to Joon.

Jin cutely pouted his lip, eyeing that duo who were busy with themselves.

I'm also hungry.

Then eat, Junghyung replied without looking at him.

But You didn't ask me like him, Jin again complained.

Because I know you would eat even if I said no to you, Junghyung chuckled and slid him the food.

ֶָ֢⋆⭒˚。⋆𐙚⋆⭒˚。⋆ֶֶָָ֢֢⋆⭒˚。⋆𐙚⋆⭒˚。⋆ֶֶָָ֢֢⋆⭒˚。⋆𐙚⋆⭒˚。⋆ֶָ֢

Joonah!!!!! Jin's high high-pitched moan echoed through the whole washroom.

Shh, shh baby, somebody will hear us, Namjoon rasped in his ears, increases his thrust, and buried his c*ck deeper inside his little wifey's cunt.

Hubby, ahh, how can I? If you keep ah~ Namjoon again suddenly hit his spot.

So here Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin have been secretly married to each other, for one year.
"Secret" because Namjoon belongs to a very poor family and Jin is the only Heir of the Kims. (Second richest family in Korea).
Even two different backgrounds can't help but fall in love with each other.
That's why they decided to get married secretly, too afraid to be apart.
And they know how cruel this society is.

Weren't you too close with Jun today huh? Namjoon rasped while increasing his phase more roughly.

Ah~Ah Joonie but, ah let me complete, Jin's words again interrupt with Joon's hands which were busy playing and pinching his jiggly boobs.

Why, ah your boobies becoming bigger these da-!!

Suddenly, they halted in their place with a loud banging voice on the door.

Jonah, Are you there? Junhyung voice echoed through the whole washroom, while both lovers froze and looked at each other with fearful eyes. ( If anyone knew about them being together, that would be the last day of their relationship and that would be their last day in this world too.

Huh-yes Jun I am here, Namjoon replied while stuttering.

Oo come on Joon, we are getting late,
And do you know where Jin is? He's nowhere to be seen, Junghyung confusedly stated.

No, I don't know.

Okay, it's okay I'll be waiting for you at the compound, and we will search for him together, come soon with that Junhyung left from there.

Both lovers highly exhale their breath which gets stuck in their throat.

Oh, Joonie fast, otherwise he'll be suspicious of us, Jin said while placing his hubby's hand on his bubbly boobies again.

Ah How is it?

Sorry for the late update. I am really busy these days but I will try hard to upload the next chapter very soon.

Comment on how many chapters you want about Namjin's flashback.
You are liking the Namjin's moment right?