21~ Just A Kid....

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aehraan would you stay here I would buy pastries for you," Revti told the adorable kid with so much love thinking of him as an ordinary little cute four-year-old baby.

"I will Revti Granny," Aeh replied with a big smile hiding his smirk behind, and poor Revti believed it too.

He tightly clutched the old Pikachu school bag and waited for her to go away from him when he saw she wasn't looking at him he immediately sneaked from there.

He ran far away from there and kept running, his little feet ached but he just wanted to get away somehow.

He saw Auto and waved his tiny arm in an attempt to stop it.

The auto driver stopped in front of him with confusion evident on his face, "Where are your parents kid?"

Aehraan didn't say anything and after a few struggles climbed on his Auto.

"Hey, where do you want to go? And do you even have money to pay the bills? "

"I have so much money, but I won't pay you, first you need to do your work," Aehraan told him of course, he had money but he wasn't owl to believe any stranger.

In the morning when Ayaan left for school, he theft his piggy bank with an old school bag of his.

He knew it was bad but he would ask his Mumma to gift a new coin-filled piggy bank to Ayaan and return his bag to him, but first, he needed to confront that man for touching his mother.

He did it with so many men in Solapur who dared to even stare at his mother and here this man touched her without her or his permission.

That Auto driver amusingly glanced at him and asked, "So where do you want to go? Nursery?"

"No I want to go to Sin...gha...niya office."

"You mean Singhaniya Corporation?" that auto driver asked with shock and he furiously nodded his head.

"Autos can't enter the premises of Singhaniya corporation?"

Aehraan's face fell but he requested, "My mumma is there, please uncle."

That Auto driver sighed seeing his adorable face and not having the heart to say no, drove towards the Singhaniya corporation.

Revti came back and her heart shuddered in fear after not seeing him there, she asked a few people who were passing by but just got disappointed.

Tears welled up in her eyes and she regretted bringing him with her, she immediately dialled Yaksha's phone number who picked it up in one ring.

"Mam...Aeh Baba went missing?"

Yaksha felt like her heartbeat stopped beating for a while but she immediately handled herself and ran outside of the house while grabbing the car keys on the way.

"Search a nearby area, I will be there and call Kaustubh he is in the office."

She decided not to tell Yana and troubled her peace, she was sure Aeh was a kid so he would be having fun in the nearby area.

But the fear in her chest didn't let her feel at ease, she knew the matter wasn't light how lightly she was taking it.

***********

"Sir I got the list of those all people who made customized gold chains," Akhil informed the man who was looking too dazed up to even acknowledge his presence.

"How many people are there?"

"Just twenty-two Sir."

"Was there anyone who carved a name from later A?"