Fallen human

Long ago, A human named 'Frisk' fell into the Underground but... They were being controlled by something and killed everyone in the Underground, even though they were friendly to them... Including King Asgore... In this au, Sans was no longer the judge as Papyrus was no longer a royal guard... Undyne remained a guard as Toriel is now the queen and caretaker of the underground but... She is very selfish but she pretended to be kind... After King Asgore died... Years past, another human had fallen... Their name was Astra(You), a scared but kind human. As they were walking around, they discover a sunflower with red eyes.

"Howdy! Im Flowey, Flowey The Flower!" The flower introduced.

You were very shocked because you had never hear a talking flower before. Not to mention, having red eyes.

"You... can talk...?" You asked, in a kind manner.

"Why yes i can! Oh wait, i forgot you have never heard a talking flower before!" Flowey replied, in an akward way.

Just then, a (your soul colour) heart appeard in front of you. You looked at it with curiousity.

"Ah, you might be wondering what is this (your soul colour) heart, right?" Flowey asked as he looks at the heart then back at you.

You nodded your head.

"That is your SOUL! Wow, you must be filled with a lot of (your soul trait), huh? That is okay with me! Anyways, you can be stronger by collecting LVs! You must be wondering what LV means, it means LOVE! You want some LOVE, dont ya? I can share some with you! But before that, what is your name?" Flowey asked as his red eyes stared deeply into your eyes.

"Astra..." You replied.

"Its nice to meet you, Flowey..." You added as you held out your hand for Flowey's leaf to shake.

"Its nice to meet you too, Astra! Consider me your best friend down here!" Flowey said with joy and cheer as his leaf shakes your hand.