Part 3: Acute Damage

Engineer and the crew finish the red car and get started on other work just in time as dusk begins to set. Though, the car shop can't help but notice where the tub of antifreeze went, as its needed to help manage a cars insides.

He looks around for it only to find it near empty and spilling fluid on the ground as Demo walks around. He taps Demo on the shoulder which causes him to react shocked.

"Demo, do you know what happened to about most of this tub?", Demo without any control of his words says "I drank it like it was me bottle".

In shock of what Demo just said, he drops a piece of the car which alerts the rest of the crew and Engineer, who see the tub on the floor. Rather than be mad at Demo for drinking 30 dollars away and also causing 190 dollars to be gone, they are alerted by the effects of drinking seen on the back label of the tub, which Demo didn't happen to see. They let Demo rest it out while they proceed to work, and Demo lies on the floor.

It's basically dusk and Scout and Soldier happen to find Demo near the car shop as they also were in search of Engineer for him to upgrade and move a currently old dispenser.

"Soldier what the hell is the greeny goo crap that Demo has over his mouth and hands" said Scout in confusion and slight horror.

Soldier, who has slight knowledge when it comes to chemical poisoning and car shops learned from his apartment era, replies to Scout "Scout I do not know how to explain this to you, but Demoman is being poisoned by himself".

Demo looks at both of them in a neutral emotion, before gripping his kidneys in pain. "Aw me kidneys, this isn't the alcohol ya, this is serious" he exclaims.

Demo crawls to Engineer asking him to make a quick mini-dispenser, in which Engineer seeing Demo in the state he currently is in agrees. Engineer proceeds to quickly retrieve his Handy Partner and try and build a Mini Dispenser with all his memory and speed, despite not having used his Handy Partner or Mini Dispenser guide in 5 years.

Demo, while feeling better from the wounds and some of the pain, is slowly dying of kidney failure, which Scout replies "That's quite ironic for a drunken Scot who drinks a gallon of alcohol a month basically". Demo can't process if this is an insult or a joke due to his processes being stumped.