Seyran's pregnancy pt.1

Seyran's pov:

I finish putting on my earrings infront of the mirror as Ferit is getting ready in the bathroom, he promised me that we will spend all day together outside the mansion and i can feel it will be a great day since he's been organising everything 2 days ago.
"Ferit I'm almost done, hadi where are you?" I said shouting for him to hear but no response , I called him again by his name but he's not answering me,
"Allah Allah" I said whispering to myself, I got scared thinking something happened to him because of his insulin that he might fainted or something.
"Ferit did you finish we will get late like this it's already 11am"
I said knocking on the door and he's still not answering, i couldn't hold anymore and opened the door. The second I opened it I feel him pulling me from my waist closing the door shut. Butterflies everywhere in my stomach as I see the gaze in his eyes "Ne oldu Seyro did you worry about me" he said with a smirk on his face,
"Ferit why are you doing this you really scared me I thought something happened to you" I said mad at him but he kept laughing clearly happy at my state, "Allah aşkına what could happen to me Seyro inside of the bathroom" he said still laughing, " I don't know I thought you fainted because of your insulin or you hurt yourself" i said to him,
"Seyran dur i think I'm really fainting" he said while he moved his hands on his forehead, "ne oldu Ferit iyi misin should I call abi" I said starting to panic,
"no no no need I think I'm just fainting because of your beauty" he said while moving his lips to my neck kissing me everywhere I couldn't resist but have a big smile on my face, "you like messing with me don't you Ferit" I said words hardly coming out of my mouth as i slide my hand on the back of his hair, "Aynen öyle karıcıgım, i like it so much" he said whispering in my ear,
"Ferit if we continued like this we will get late" I said tho I can't get away from him, "Tamam karıcıgım haklısın a long day is waiting for us anyways I can't wait to show you" he said excitingly. We walked out of the bathroom as I grabbed my purse and he wore his shoes. "Hadi Seyro" He said reaching out his hand for me to hold it, I twinkled my hands in his as we went all way down to the car.

Ferit's pov:

I opened the car door for Seyro and i can already see the sparkle in her eyes when i always do this move, "ohhh! what a gentleman my husband is!" She said and all I can do is smirk at her. I turned around moving to my seat as I started the car to go. "Ehh What are we first doing?" She asked me, "First.....we will go have breakfast in a very fancy place I've reserved in and I'm sure you will like it Seyro.." I said to her and the way she's so happy makes my whole world that I can repeat this every day without getting bored.
15 mins passed and I turn to look at Seyran but she already fell asleep, I wonder why is she sleeping so much lately though yesterday she slept early.

*****************************************************

"Seyro wake up canım we are here" I said stroking her face softly as she's slowly opening her eyes, "ahh did I sleep again I didn't feel it, pardon" she said worryingly, "What pardon Seyro it's okay you're maybe just tired a bit, we will go now and have our breakfast and you will get energetic" I said laughing to her and she smiled in return. We went down from the car and entered the restaurant.

Seyran's pov:

As soon as we entered the restaurant I couldn't hold my tears, the place is even more beautiful than I could imagine, it's all decorated with flowers in the ceiling and the sunlight booming everywhere in the place

"How do you find it Seyro, did you like it?" He said and I couldn't resist but jump to hug him so tight, "çok teşekkür ederim Ferit this is way more beautiful than I imagined", I said while kissing all of his face, the place was empty clear that F...

"How do you find it Seyro, did you like it?" He said and I couldn't resist but jump to hug him so tight, "çok teşekkür ederim Ferit this is way more beautiful than I imagined", I said while kissing all of his face, the place was empty clear that Ferit has reserved it all just for both of us.
"Come sit down" he said while pulling the chair for me. Then he sat infront me.
Ferit just snapped to the waitress and they started to bring the food on the table.
Literally all types of food was infront of me.

"Ferit who will eat all of this! It's just me and you" I said shocked can't believe my eyes, "If I won't get all of this food then who will I get it too Karıcıgım, hadi hadi eat" he said as I shyly smiled to him

I started eating like crazy how the food looks makes me wanna eat more and more. "Slowly seyro we are not in a hurry take your breath!" Ferit said laughing at me, " I don't know Ferit I myself usually don't eat that much on breakfast you know, but I'm so hungry I can't stop!" I replied to him with food in my mouth. "Afiyet olsun aşkım" he said with a smile on his face.

*****************************************************

After I took the last sip of my tea I started feeling my stomach hurting me, I put my hands on my stomach thought it's just because of the amount of food I ate, I tried to don't show anything to Ferit so he doesn't get worried and I don't want to ruin the day for him. Minutes later it started to get worse I couldn't hold myself but moan in pain

"Seyran what happened are you okay?" Ferit asks and I can hear the worry in his voice already, "I'm okay I think just I ate too much, I will use the bathroom and come"
I replied with a smile on my face as I stand up trying to hide the pain so he doesn't get worried, "Can you walk to the bathroom Seyran?" He said standing up too coming closer to me,
I thought he was joking but the look on his face says that he's serious,
"Ferit don't exaggerate are you serious" I replied with a fade smile, "of course I'm not joking Seyran if necessary and you're really in pain I will carry you till the bathroom" he tells me and I can't help but smile on how adorable he's caring about me. "No need aşkım I can walk of course" I tell him giving him a kiss on the cheek. I turn around feeling my head so dizzy then all I can remember is seeing black spots and everything turned to black.

*to be continued....*