Intro

I'm Courtney,I'm 17 and I'm from Barbados. My mom is too,but when she was 16 she met my father who is from The Dominican Republic. I'm the only child ,so growing up wasn't that hard. We lived in Barbados until I was 10 and had to move to California ,because my dad had gotten a new job that offered a lot of money. It was going to be a totally different thing for the three of us. When I reached high school i didn't have as many friends ,but my girls Adrian and Malaysia stuck with me since the beginning of middle school.

Adrian is also from the islands but she never told me where. She has a sister and brother which i couldn't see myself having because they are so rude and annoying!Alexis and Amir. Its cute how they all have the same first letter in their names. Anyways , her sister is in college and her brother is in our grade which is 12th! He is fine asf but thats my bestie so i cant do that too her! We can just keep that a secret . Its crazy how people can fight and hate each other one day ,but then protect and love each other another day.Thats the relationship me and Adrian has.

Malaysia is from Trinidad,moved to Brooklyn when she was 6 ,and then moved to Cali when she was 10 like me.We instantly connected when we met ! Malaysia was just like me but better,She had a cute little accent and she always wore crop tops. She has a brother named devon. He is also in our grade.Fine as hell too ,but he's a player and you can never believe a word he say.

Devon is on the basketball team with Cori and Anthony.Them three together are perfect!They are the best on the team and the finest boys i ever seen!I think they will make it to the NBA one day!

Anthony is Malaysia's boyfriend , they've been dating for about a year and a half now .i love there relationship! It kind of makes me jealous ,but I'll find someone.

Cori and Adrian are also dating! Again I'm jealous !Why is everyone else happy but me? They have a cute relationship too ,but their on and off.One day their together,the next they are broken up! can't stand them sometimes .

This is our last year in high school and I know it will be all worth it! If we try....