Chapter I

•°• ✾ •°•

•°• ✾ •°•

It was a particular sunny day, two girls were sitting by the grassy field of their school, while some students roam around the area and some leave to head home.

A snicker left on one of the young girl's mouth causing the other to whipped their head at her direction.

"What's so funny?" She quizzed, a smile on her face as she took a small bite on her food. "Oh, it's nothing it's just you always follow Chishiya around," The raven hair girl giggled as she continues,

"You shouldn't try to force yourself into someone, you know?" By her statement the other female could only stare, the ravenette began to wave both of her hands as she gave her friend an apologetic smile, "I'm just kidding." She ended her sentence with a snicker.

Even though she shot her friend an apologetic look, the tone of her voice says otherwise.

And just like that, the ravenette who's was name Yui continued with her snack as if she hadn't said anything to the h/c colored hair friend.

A wicked smile began to crept on her face when the other female suddenly giggled.

Her attention went back to the giggling h/cnette, "It is a bit funny." She voiced, smiling innocently at Yui.

The statement wiped the stupid grin that was on her face.

E/c orbs wore a glint of malice at it stares back to Yui's dark green ones. Yui began to open her mouth yet words wouldn't come out,

"Y/n." A voiced call, the two's attention turn to the male who've just arrived at the scene.

A handsome blonde male approach the two, his hands were in his uniform pockets as he began to speak once more, "I'll drive you home, father insisted." He spoke with nonchalance in his voice.

His focus was only directly at the h/cnette not even giving a glance at the other female who was beside her.

Yui smiled as she tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Oh, Shuntarō." The h/cnette called stooding up from the ground, Yui following after her,

The female's words didn't go unnotice as the ravenette slightly frown hearing that the two were already on first name basis.

Yet still her determination didn't falter, she greeted the male with a smile, "Hi, Chishiya, I'm Yui."

Finally getting his attention, his eyes shifted and met hers, the eye contact made the girl giddy inside.

Unfortunately her happiness was soon replaced with annoyance as she heard her female friend speak. "Shuntarō, this is Yui, she's a transfered student." She did the honors to introduce her new friend.

Yui waited expectedly for a response, yet the male only nodded before walking away, "Y/n, hurry up." He stated his back turn against them.

The female smiled as she follow behind the male, "Coming, bye Yui." Y/n chimed, she gave the transfer student one last glance before also turning her back at the ravenette.