mine forever part¹

Requested by Sukanyasen562

---

Namjoon, a 19-year-old orphan, struggled to make ends meet as a low-level drug dealer in the unforgiving streets of Seoul. Selling drugs was his only means of survival, a desperate attempt to escape the clutches of poverty. Unfortunately, one fateful night, he found himself entangled in a web of danger and betrayal.

His loyal customers, the very individuals who had relied on him for their illicit needs, accused Namjoon of peddling expired drugs. Anger surged within him, a mix of frustration and betrayal. "You've been buying from me for two years, and now you claim I'm selling you expired drugs?" he retorted, his voice laced with a mixture of disbelief and indignation.

The man before him, a hardened figure with a menacing aura, glared back with eyes that held a dangerous glint. Namjoon could sense the tension in the air, the unspoken threat that hung between them. "I don't care what you think. You sold me bad drugs, and now I'm out of money and I need my money back," the man replied, his voice rising.

Namjoon desperately tried to reason with him, pleading for a chance to make things right. But the man was not interested in listening. Suddenly, he lunged forward, his fist connecting with Namjoon's jaw, sending him crashing onto the unforgiving pavement. Pain shot through Namjoon's body as he hit the ground, his head spinning from the impact.

Blood trickled from his split lip as he struggled to regain his composure. Fear and anger coursed through his veins, fueling his determination. He knew he couldn't let this betrayal go unpunished. With a surge of adrenaline, Namjoon pushed himself up, his eyes locked on the retreating figure of the man who had just stolen his hard-earned money.

"Wait!" Namjoon's voice echoed through the empty streets, filled with desperation and frustration. But it was too late. The man had vanished into the inky darkness of the night, leaving Namjoon alone and defeated. As he slowly picked himself up from the cold, unforgiving ground, Namjoon cursed his luck and the choices that had led him to this moment.

The streets of Seoul seemed to close in around him, suffocating him with their merciless judgment. The weight of his mistakes pressed heavily upon his shoulders, threatening to crush him entirely. With a newfound determination burning in his eyes, Namjoon pushed himself forward, his heart pounding in his chest. He had to find the man, and had to make things right.

But little did he know, in his desperate pursuit, he had unknowingly ventured into the treacherous territory controlled by the notorious mafia gang led by Jeon Jungkook. Fear and whispers surrounded Jungkook, a man whose name alone sent shivers down the spines of even the bravest souls. The police themselves cowered in his presence, unable to challenge his authority. Crossing Jungkook meant certain doom, as those who dared to defy him vanished without a trace.

As Namjoon walked down the dimly lit street, a sudden chill ran down his spine, causing him to shudder involuntarily. It was as if someone was watching him, their eyes burning into his very soul. He looked around, his senses on high alert, but there was no one in sight. His heart began to race, and a sense of fear crept up on him, tightening its grip around his throat. He knew he had to be careful, every step he took could be his last.

Suddenly, he realized that he had taken a wrong turn, finding himself on the wrong side of the street. Panic surged through his veins as he scanned his surroundings, his eyes widening in horror. In the shadows, he saw a group of men lurking, their presence ominous and foreboding. He knew he had made a grave mistake, one that could cost him his life. Just then, a deep voice broke the silence, sending a shiver down Namjoon's spine.

"Well, well, well. It looks like you finally realized that you're in danger," the tall man dressed in all-black said, his voice dripping with malice. He stood there, smoking a cigarette, his eyes gleaming with a sinister smirk. Namjoon's heart pounded in his chest, his mind racing for a way out. But deep down, he knew that escaping the clutches of this man and his gang would be an impossible feat.