Chapter 1

Evie woke up in her bed at 9:56AM, yawning softly as she sat up and stretched her arms. Slipping on some black sweatpants, a white T-Shirt, a yellow vest, a belt, white fingerless gloves, boots, and put her long soft pink hair into a ponytail. Brushed her teeth, and washed her face. The female washed her horns carefully as to not to damage them. Though, other then Evie's outfit. Evie had a set of elf ears, horns on her head, sharp yellow eyes, long curly pink hair, a bunny tail and a bunny nose, soft pink cheeks covered with blush, freckles all over her face, and she carried around a small green backpack. She skipped to her mother's room and slowly opened the door and said with a calm tone, "Mother, Are you awake yet?" Evie got no response, she closed the door and walked out the front door.

"Evie, Evie!" Someone called, rushing over to Evie in a hurry.

"Milo?" She laughed, helping him steady himself before he fell.

Milo was shorter then Evie, he wore a yellow top, yellow shorts, a black belt, a black sweater wrapped around his waist, had long black hair that faded into green, small fairy wings, wore a yellow necklace, short yellow sleeves, wore long white gloves, had rings and bracelets on, yellow earrings, round black glasses, had green eyes, a scar under his left eye, a bandaid on his nose, cheek, and chin, light brown skin, had light blush on his cheeks, and had a bow-n-arrow attached to his back.

"Sorry, Evie. I was just really excited to see you, I guess." Milo chuckled, scratching the back of his head lightly before his gaze returned to Evie's.

Evie pat Milo's head softly, smiling at him brightly. "It's okay, Milo. You were rushing yourself to get over here, I'm not mad at all!" Evie replied, her little bunny tail wagging, you could tell she was happy.

"Anyway, uh, my neighbors told me a story about a myth. It's a myth called the 'Everlasting Nikuit tree', have you ever heard of it?" Milo asked in a curious tone.

"Oh yeah, I've heard of that myth before." Evie replied.

"Well, apparently, we live near the forest that the Nikuit tree is in, and I wnana go visit it! Because it can give you five wishes!" Milo exclaimed, smiling brightly as his ears wiggled happily.

Evie crossed her arms. "Well, Isn't the forest, you know, dangerous?" She questioned.

"Well, Yea.. But I wanna go!" Milo pouted.

"Alright, but we need to get weapons, just incase there is danger in the forest." Evie answered.

Milo and Evie kept talking till someone walked over, Aphfy.

Aphfy was 4'2, a female, had deer ears and a deer tail,  wore a short pink dress, short curly yellow hair, bright white eyes, and a cute little nose.

"Hello neighbors, did my friend tell you about the myth? It's stupid, I bet  it's not even real!" Aphfy declared, placing her hands on her hips.

Evie crossed her arms infront of her chest and let out a sigh.

"If it's not real, how did the myth start?" Evie questioned, Aphfy got nervous.

"W-Well- Uh.. Fine! It might be real, but I don't have to believe in the myth!" Aphfy replied with a confident tone, puffing out her cheeks.

"Well, let's go then!" Milo said excitedly, skipping towards the forest entrance, Aphfy followed, so did Evie. The three walked in the forest till dark, looking around for a cave they could camp out at for the night instead of sleeping in the open where they could get injured by wild creatures that roamed in the night. Evie took out three sleeping bags from her backpack and set them up in the cave, Milo collected rocks and made a circle with the rocks, collecting sticks and putting the sticks he collected into the circle to form a fire, the fairy casted a magic flame upon the sticks and made a fire, Aphfy went to bed instanly, then Milo fell asleep aswell. Evie was still awake, and wasn't going to rest anytime soon, gazing off into the midnight sky as she held her knees to her chest. A few minutes later, Evie felt someone hug her from behind.

"Bubba, you should rest.." Mumbled a sleepy Milo, the nickname brought blush to Evie's cheeks as the fairy nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Milo, go lay back down.. Your tired.." Responded Evie, her tail wagging slowly.

Milo purred and fell asleep hugging Evie, snoring lightly as he wouldn't let go of her.

Evie smiled lightly and held Milo's hand gently, kissing it softly. She blushed more and just focused on the comfort Milo was giving her. Milo purred slightly louder and nuzzled Evie's shoulder, which made Evie smile more due to the fairy's cute behavior.  Evie stayed awake till her eyes began to grow heavy, she layed on her sleeping bag and shut her tired eyes, but opened them as soon as she felt a person climb onto her and cuddle her, it was Milo once again! The fairy began to snuggle Evie and nuzzle her chest, wrapping his arms around her body, aswell as wrapping his legs around her waist, this made the bunny blush, She gently pecked Milo's forehead and shut her eyes once again, dozing off into a deep sleep..

The next morning, Evie had woken up and sat up, Milo was currently cuddling her legs while he was still resting, She smiled at this fairy's actions and giggled softly, the female tried to lift the fairy off her legs, but failed at doing so since he was clinged onto her thighs, it seemed like Milo was comfortable. But, Evie shook Milo awake, and the fairy woke up, he looked up at the female and his wings started fluttering like crazy, his face had turned pink and he floated up off Evie's thighs, covering his face as he was so flustered.

"Oh m-my god I'm s-so sorry Evie!" Milo spat out in a high pitched tone.