˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖💌Saw x M:Reader💌˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

Sharp flower love 🌷 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by: @EpicPerson50

I think it would have been cute to do this one because she's such a wholesome character.

{F/c} - Favortie Color 

hope you enjoy it!

-Cherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saw was sitting in a flower field, by the cliff, where the ocean waves blew. Saw was picking flowers and welding them to her desire. she had already done their challenge with her team. She was now thinking, letting her thoughts slowly and softly think away. One person did come to mind often. Saw had a little crush on him. She didn't want anyone to know. so she kept her distance, and Small talked with him. but no matter how hard she ignored him, Saw wanted to be with O/n. 

-------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ Saw's POV ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹-------

The wind was blowing, the wind whistled with the sharp points of her body.  She was looking at the flower crown she just made. It was soft baby pink, with sharp leafys sticking out of it. Saw placed it upon her head, but when she did, it fell through. she made it to big for her. she sighed in disappointment. she made all these flower crowns for her team, so that they could match. but how could they match, if they don't fit. 

"BOO!" 

"AHHH" Saw got up and looked behide her. But she sighed in relief and chuckled. 

"Hi O/n..hehe" God, She didn't want to embarrass herself. 

"What are you doing?" He asked

"O-Oh, I was making flower crowns for our team!" She smiled

"oh, hehe ok."

Thier was an uncomrftable slience, both of them stood their awarkedly. 

"Do you want to see yours?..hehe" Saw said suddenly 

"Yeah..Sure!" O/n said 

Saw grabbed The large pile of flower crowns and looked in it, stopping and thinking, than went and grabs a soft {F/c} flower crown. and walked over to him. stopping half way. 

"Can I..erm"

O/n got the idea, "Yeah! No problem...I-I don't mind hehe" 

Saw walked closer to him, and placed the flower crown on his head. and then walked back. 

"It suits you!, you look handsome!" Saw said smiling, growing pink.

O/n was staring at Saw. He started to turn red. 

"uh, O/n?"

"O-OH Sorry!" he said suddenly 

"uh...wheres your crown?" 

Saw looked to the ground, and rubbed her neck. 

"oh..,Yeah.., I couldnt Make one for myself, cause well I wont...fit hehe"

"oh..well" He looked around quickly, then had an idea. 
O/n grabbed a pink flower and placed it, by her sharp edges. with luck, it stayed.

Saw looked Overjoyed. 

"Oh my gosh! THANK YOU O/N!!!" she ran and hugged him, falling on the flowers. 

This made O/n speechless and red. 

"No problem Saw" hugging her back