Rules

Welcome to my Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel Roleplay book! Rules may be updated over time so if you are ever unsure of them, just check back or if you have any questions, ask in the comments. So here are the rules:

1 ~ You must fill out an OC form first with the password and ask permission before you start roleplaying.
           —> I will usually respond to OC forms within 3 days time, but if I haven't, feel free to tag me again in the form. To ask permission before starting a roleplay, simply comment on the character page that you'd like to roleplay with and ask for the scenario you'd like to start with. It's like ordering on a menu! Lol

2 ~ Cussing is allowed, but use that privilege responsibly!
           —> I ask that cussing be directed to the character within the roleplay and not at the other individual you are roleplaying with (most of the time me). Last note, try not to say "f***" like 5 times in a row, but instead use foul language responsibly as the character you are roleplaying as would.

3. Be creative!
           —> Don't just respond with "he/she smiled." At least two sentences or more and remember you are telling a story with the other person! :)

4. There is no limit!!
            —> Feel free to start any number of roleplays that you would like within the book. These could go on for a week all the way up to years if you really wanted them to!

5. Schedule
            —> These times are listed in EST!!!•Monday-Friday I can RP from 5 pm to 10 pm •Saturday and Sunday, I am available all day!
•I can sometimes respond at other times, but I might be slower on responses given that I am at work during the times not listed
•Now obviously you can respond to our roleplay at any time that you would like, but these are just the windows in which I will most likely be responding as to avoid spam and distractions while I am at work.
•lastly, please refrain from spam tagging me. If I don't respond within 3 days, then you may tag me and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.

6. Have Fun!! =^w^=

Password: Not A Possum