Another song, another club, another bar, another dance

(Title is from get him back by Olivia Rodrigo)

You and Travis and gone out with some friends for a night out, you were at a club and Travis had stuck right by you the whole time, you loved seeing this side of Travis, him being overprotective and caring. You and your friends were all sat down in the corner taking shots of baby Guinnesses, once you guys had finished your friend Eira asked you to go with her to get another drink, 'Hey Y/N, can you come with me to to get another drink?' She asked, you said yeah and went to grab another drink, you ordered yourself vodka and apple spritz mixed, you guys got your drinks and went back to the others, you were currently a bit tipsy but not fully drunk yet so Travis was being careful with how much he drank so he could make sure you guys got back safely. You walked back over to the table and sat down next to Travis, he softly kissed your cheek, 'You enjoying darling?' He asked, your words were slurred as you were quite tipsy already, 'Mhm I loove it heere!' (That was spelled wrong on purpose as ur words are slurred) He nodded and made sure you didn't drink too much.
This was the 3rd club you'd been to that night, it was about 2:30 in the morning, Travis checked the time and realised you guys should probably be leaving as it was pretty late, 'Alright guys, me and Y/N should be going now. Thanks for a great night!' He said. Everyone said night as he helped you stand up and get to the car. Once you guys were in the car you rested your head on his shoulder, Travis had his driver take you guys to the club so his driver was taking you guys back. He looked over at you and asked 'You okay baby? You look tired' you nodded, your vision was a bit blurry as you were tired and drunk. 'Mhm.'  Was all you could get out, you were so tired and being drunk didn't really help much. Once you arrived back to his house, he got out of the car and made his way over to your side. He helped you out of the car and into the house, when you got into the house he picked you up and went into your shared room, you could hardly keep your eyes open.

He walked over to the wardrobe and grabbed you one of his t-shirts, he then came back over to you. 'Hey baby, is it okay if I help you change?' He asked, you could hardly speak as you were really tired so you just slightly nodded your head. He sat you up against the headboard and slowly removed your dress, and helped you get his top on. Once you were changed he changed his clothes and got into bed text to you, you cuddled up with him and soon drifted off to sleep. He lightly kiss your head and closed his eyes to be greeted by sunlight soon.