damien thorn x pip pirrup

New gens ;-;

writing #1

It was a rainy afternoon, Damien was resting in his bed, he started being gay. So without even lifting his head, he reached over to grab his phone. He unlocked his phone and called his buddy boy pip (im not introducing how their relationship turned to being friends from being classmates because im lazy and i dont feel like writing anything that makes any sense whatsoever) Pip picked up and said "giggity giggity how're you doing on this fine evening, Damien!" Damien sighed "giigity giggity hello pip... giggity giggity im not feeling too weel im.. giggity giggity im feeljng sick". Pip replies "giggity giggity right' o' damien! im not feeling myself either! i keep saying 'giggity giggity' at the start of every sentence! giggity giggity, i think we should head to the doctor..".
Damien realizes something, "giggity goggity, yes pip lets go to the docotr" he suggests.

time skip

they arrived at emergency services soon after and the doctor guy saw them. (because thats 100% how emergency services works) The doctor asked them questions about their appetite, sleeping, poop, ect. He diagnosed them, "im afraid you both have giggity syndrome, its similar to rabies. Youre both going to die in 2 hours."

"goggity giggity, deary me!" pip replied in shock,
"giggity goggity..." damien mumbled in dismay.

2 hours later they both started barking and drooling like wild animals and they bit eachother and then they just laid down and died

~the end of part 1~

this isnt even meant to be funny (trust me i dont have that level of severity of degenerate humor) im just insanely bored, ill make more of these eventually.