Bruised and Battered

Ariana's POV

The annoying sound of my phone rang as I woke up and groggily switched off the alarm. My wolf is a very wise wild wolf she never lets emotions get in the way and she fights hard,she is always tempted to crush the souls of the bullies but of course I control her.I was always special I am a Cheshire which is a mischievous breed I have a very cat like personality and my real mother is no other than the moon goddess.I can shift not only into a wolf but a white tiger.I have another identity to make sure no one recognises me and my scent as the royal queen,my mother the moon goddess says it's not the right time to reveal my cheshire self.So there fore my fake family abuses me each and everyday telling me horrible things that I wish not to think.My identity is purposely ugly to not reveal the true beauty of a Cheshire, and each time they inflict pain I can't feel it at all so I fake cry and scream ya kno?

"ARIANA WAKE UP LAZY ASS AND MAKE FOOD FOR THE PACK FATTY!"
Of course my jackass mother tells me I scram out of bed and collapse into the bathroom as Cheshire's we get really picky about sleeping. I wash my bruised swollen face and tie my hair into a messy bun, I don't have a shower I'm that worthless to them,but I don't mind I'm always clean and polished.I put a fake sour face on as I walk down the stairs tripping on my brothers foot on the last step coming face to face with his black Jordan's pfft.
"Ew get off my brand new Jordan's geek!" Yes I wear glasses for the extra effect.
"Sorry sir... I'll make breakfast for the pack."
I squeak as he pins me to the wall tightly holding my throat but of course it feels like a baby pinch ha wimp. Gradually he loosens his grasp his cold stare gazing into my sacred soul . "GO!" He commands using his ugly Betty beta tone,jeez la weez I pretend to limp across the living room while pack members laugh using there hyena voices, screeching with laughter as if it was the funniest thing in the world.I walk into the kitchen and cook 190 choc chip pancakes and 10 salads for the skinny sluts. I set everything down on the table and walk out not eating a single thing from the vile pack house. The barbies start walking toward me strutting there cheap hot pink stelletos against the marble floor."Look the fatty is going through pregnancy stage coz she ate too much."
Bet they know I thought, the sluts laugh and hit me with there skinny arms like I care.
After the beatings I ran upstairs and pulled out my bag stuffed my books in and ran out the front door .I rammed up my red Range Rover and drove to school stopping a few blocks early I parked my car next to a curb and used my powers to make it invisible.I walked down the street enjoying the calm atmosphere as I found my self in front of the school. As always there were groups filled with jocks and sluts and goths and emos you get the point well another day of hell...