Chapter 1

Veyle's Third POV

Veyle woke up with pain in her head. She lifted her head and groaned softly.

“Ugh… Damn.” Veyle groaned softly, turning her head in the direction of the voice.

Veyle’s vision cleared and she saw she was in a dungeon of some sort. She looked around and saw she was chained to a wall.

“The fuck?” Veyle tried pulling at the chains but to no avail.

She looked around but couldn’t see much due to the darkness. She could hear things growling, groaning, and moving around.

“Oh, what’d you get us into, Ethan?” She asked quietly as she backed up again thoughst the wall. She pressed her back against the wall and slowly slid down onto the floor. “What did you get me into, brother?”

Veyle could smell blood, death, rotting flesh, and other things in the dungeon. She breathed heavily and kept glancing around to find any threats.

“This motherfucker better save me. If he don't and I die, I’m coming back to kill him.” Veyle thought to herself as she pressed her back against the wall and brought her knees up to her chest.

Little did she know, she was being watched.

Cassandra’s Third POV

“Mother caught a good one. I wonder what her screams sound like.” Cassandra thought to herself as she watched the raven haired woman. She gripped her sickle in her hand, just imagining what her screams and begging sounded like. “I bet they’re as cute as her.”

The girl in question had black hair, golden amber eyes, light brown skin, and was wearing a black cropped hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots. She was pretty and had a black snake bite piercing, along with three helix piercings on her left ear and two on her right ear and black cross earrings on both ears. She was a gothic, emo lesbian icon.

“It would be such a shame to kill her… But I want to hear her scream.” Cassandra thought as she quietly stocked closer to the chained woman.