Drunk? [JoongDunk]

Just so all of you know. English is not my first language.

Tbh it is my third, so if there is some mistakes don't hate on me 🥲🙏.

Hope yall enjoy.

Words: 2017 🙏
____________________

[Joong]
There he is. My crush even tho he doesn't know it yet. I mean yes, he is my best friend, but still. I just need courage to tell him about my feelings.

I walked to my friends sneakily and hugged Dunk from behind. I felt how he jumped, must've scared him.

"What the hell Joong. I almost had a heart attack" Dunk said. That was pretty cute.

"Ohoo aren't you averreacting a little" I heard Phuwin say and I smirked. That was what I was thinking.

I released him and went to sit next to Pond. They were talking about some school stuff and I couldn't care less so I took my phone and went to Instagram.

___________

Bell rang and we got up to go to our classes. I was annoyed because I was the only one who had biology while all of the other boys had music. Like how is that fair at all.

I walked to my class and went to my place in the middle of class.

The teacher walked in and started to teach about something boring. I did not listen at all to be honest.

I took my phone and sent a message to our group chat.

HOLY TOAST 🥲

Me:
Hey yall. What are you guys doing in the music class atm?

My love 🫶:
Dude we just got here XD. The teacher is making us play guitar.
(Lol I just had to🥲)

Pond:
Ya it's so boring dude.

Ponds man Phu:
Guys stfu. Some of us are trying to learn.

Me:
Relax bro. I was just bored asf. The teacher is making me tired 😂.
Seen

Did they just abandon me. Oh well, maybe I could try to sleep. I will copy the notes from someone later.

I put my head on my hands and closed my eyes. And before I knew it I fell asleep.

___________

I woke up when the class was over and walked out of the classroom.

I was looking for my friends, but before I knew it they appeared behind the corner and I could hear them talking loudly.

I walked to my friends and we started talking about some random shit.

I looked at Dunk and I saw him move his head really fast away. Was he staring at me? No that can't be it. Why would he?

We walked slowly to our next class which we all had together luckily.

"Hey dude. Are you ok? You have been weird today." Pond asked and I looked at him.

"Who? Me?" I asked confused. I have been acting normal today.

"No. The oompa loompa on your shoulder.. Of course you, you idiot." he said.