Chapter 1

Laura.

I put on my red dress and zip it up. Then I put on my heels. I start my make-up, light make-up. Once im done I wait on my couch for a knock on the door. I cant wait, im super excited. Im going on a date with my boyfriend. I love him so much and I cant wait what he prepaired for us this evening. I play with my fingers waiting for him to arrive. Gosh darn it! I almost forgot my purse. I go upstairs and look for my bag. I see if it has what I need. Ok. Gum, perfume, pads (just in case.) Oh and my wallet. I don't like when Ross spends money on me. I just, I feel weird about it. I hear a knock downstairs and look myself in the mirror again and run downstairs. I open the door and see my handsome boyfriend leaning against the door frame. He smiles at me and pecks my lips. He then gives me a bouquet of roses. Omg they are so beautiful. I smile and gesture for him to come inside. Once he comes in and I close the door. He pulls me into another kiss. I put arms around his neck. Though its hard because I have the roses. I pull away and I smile again." Im gonna put these roses in a vase.I'll be back." I say as I pull away from his grasp and head to the kitchen to get a vase. Once I do that. I go back to Ross and hug him. "You ready?" He says as.he sways us. "Mhhmmm. Let me just get my purse. " I go upstairs and get my purse. Once I get it I come back down. Ross stands there with his hand out for me. I hold it and we leave to a magical night. That contained Italian food,Dancing and Romeo and Juliet. Best night ever!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!! I was lost for looonnngg time!!!! Have a new story called "The Bet" check it out. I will try to update more. Comment and vote!!!!
See ya!!!!!