𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

˚₊‧꒰აchapter three໒꒱ ‧₊˚

؂𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆 the (h/c) girl was seated at her desk with a biology book displayed in front of her. She was determined to become some sort of medic in order to provide money for her and her older sister.

Speaking of which; "N/N, mom and dad send us the money of the month" The taller girl said making her way towards her sister's desk, holding an opened white envelope. "How much is it this time?" Y/N said turning her gaze from her book to her sister.

"It's 20,000 yen"(100$). The younger female stared in disbelief. "What? Are they out of their minds!? How are we supposed to come around with this little money? We need to talk some sense to their empty ass brains." Y/N said getting up from her seat and slamming her hands to the wooden desk.

"N/N, it's fine. We still have some savings from last month, we will be okay. Besides I don't think that they will be away for too long, they should be back one of these days." Yumi reasoned as she put her hand on top of her sister's shoulder in an attempt to calm her down.

Y/N didn't say anything, she looked at her sister and then back at her book, nodding at her sister's words. She sat back on her seat and tried to focus again on her studies.

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

After about an hour Y/N got off her seat and stretched her limbs. She pulled out her flip phone and saw new messages from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey L/N, it's Mitsuya.
Sorry i didn't text earlier
i was quite busy

You
Oh hi mitsuyaa
dw its fine,i understand
I've also been quite busy
w hw lately

Mitsuya
Oh, so if i asked to hang out
you would turn it down?

You
I never turn down hang outs :b

Mitsuya
That's good to know
so u free today?

You
Yupp
Just tell me the place
and the time and ill be there
:D

Mitsuya
Hm
how abt the 4th elementary
at 7?

You
Yea ok
i think theres a park
near it

Mitsuya
That's why we'll go
there..

You
A
Oh
Okay then
See you then:)

Mitsuya
U want me to pick u up?

You
No it's ok mitsu
its just a five min walk
from my house
but tysm <3