Warm eyes

Lumina -Luminous Dragon, level 5-
It had been two weeks since Daddy had been sent to the Hibernation Caves. The Wizards in charge were supposed to keep him in there for three months, but they saw my sorrowful face and my slow actions and decided to bring him back to me that morning.

"I am so sorry my little Sunray." He had said right when he arrived. Daddy had given me a giant hug. The fold of his calming blue wings pressed into my scales had felt wonderful!

"Daddy? Why did you go?" I had said looking up into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes.

Criel sat down, keeping his wing around me, "I, I got out of control I guess. Seeing Mana hypnotizing you 'triggered' in a word, my instinct to protect you."

"And so the Wizards thought you so mean, they just had to put you in the.... Hi-Hibernation Caves....."

"That is exactly so Lumina," Daddy swerved his head around to gaze into the sky. We bonded for a while, seeing each others warm eyes. and now I am here, looking at the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen! Today was also the day I saw Him, for the first time...

"Daddy? Who- who is that new, gorgeously red dragon in the Hypnotic- uh, Mana's habitat?" I could not take my eyes off of him.

"That, my dear, is a Heat Dragon," I could tell that Daddy was smiling behind me.

I smiled and sighed happily, "He sure does have warm eyes..."