𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ↺

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

"Bakugou and Y/n"

You looked at the front seats seeing Bakugou directly staring at you with no emotion at all.

"Out of all people...seriously?" you talked to yourself.

Aiko noticed your uneasiness "Y/n you got this" she smiled at you.

"Right...he is just a classmate im going to work with" you laughed it off.

"Not so sure about that" Aiko started giggling.

You could feel your cheeks getting hot "What??!" you shouted.

Not realising almost the whole class was staring at you now, including Bakugou.

"Y/n! Stop disturbing my class or i will have to give you detention"

You apologized and sat down feeling embarrassed as you catched Bakugou looking towards you once again.

He was giving you weird signs with his eyes as if he was trying to tell you to come out after class.

___

"Come over at 6pm"

It was you and Bakugou alone now after class infront of school.

"At his place??" You thought.

You just nodded ur head agreeing to meet at his place.

"Why the fuck are you not talking" Bakugou asked looking down at you.

"Im just a little sleepy thats all..." You quickly responded.

Bakugou raised his eyebrow not understanding what was going on with you.

After the short awkwardness he started talking again "I can tell you were almost falling asleep in class"

"Tch you should sleep fucking earlier just like I do" he said proud of himself.

Him sounding like a proud little boy made you laugh. "I guess youre right"

As Bakugou saw you laugh it somehow made him feel something, something he didnt even know what to call.

"Im working at a boba shop as a part time job so i think thats why im a little exhausted" you tried to explain to him.