Chapter IV: Weeks Past by.../Just the Beginning!

The Days turned into weeks, and soon Mairin was growing up both as a person and as a Trainer! She had competed in 3 Pokemon Performance Showcases and had won only 2 Princess Keys, and still needed one more to earn the right to compete in the Master Class Finals to battle against her Mother! As for earning the right to compete in the Kalos League, Mairin had won the Bug Badge from her childhood Mentor, Viola at the Santalune City Gym, the Cliff Badge from Grant at the Cyllage City Gym, the Rumble Badge from Korrina at the Shalour City Gym, the Plant Badge from Ramos at Coumarine City, the Voltage Badge from Clemont at the Lumoise City Gym, which happened to be her hometown! And finally and most recently, the Fairy Badge from Valerie at Laverre City Gym! Right now, Mairin was training for her upcoming Gym Battle at the Anistar City Gym against Olympia to win her Seventh Badge, the Psychic Badge with her newest Pokemon that recently just hatched from an egg, Eevee!

Mairin: Chespie, use Vine Whip! Eevee, use Swift! And Luxray, use Discharge!

While she and her Pokemon trained hard for Seventh Badge and her Third Princess Key, Mairin smiled... She would do whatever it took to get stronger, to reunite Alain with the Professor so that she could see her dear friend smile once more!

Mairin: Just wait and see, Lysandre... As soon as I've beaten Olympia and I've won my Seventh Psychic Badge from her, I'm coming to take back what's mine...

Meanwhile; back at Lysandre Labs, Alain slowly but finally woke up!

Alain: (Groans)

When he finally did, he found that Lysandre, Steven, and Malva were standing above him, asking if he was alright!

Steven Stone: Alain! Guys, he's waking up!

Alain: Huh? Wait... Steven? Lysandre? Malva?

Malva: Hey, Alain...

Lysandre: Are you alright?

Alain sat up a little bit, remembering how he got here and quickly asked if Charizard was okay!

Alain: Yeah, I think so... (Gasps) That's right! (Grunts) Where's Charizard?!

Steven helped Alain sit as he pointed to where Charizard was before Alain saw that Malva was giving it both an Oran Berry and an Aspear Berry to cure Charizard from being out hurt and from being almost frozen in the cold a few weeks ago!

Steven Stone: Hey, don't worry! Look behind ya!

Alain: Uh...

Steven Stone: Malva just gave both an Aspear Berry and an Oran Berry...

Malva: That cured Charizard of being hurt while being in the cold... It should feel better in no time!

Charizard confirmed that it was fine while Alain gently rubbed its head while hugging it, relieved that his own partner was okay!

Charizard: Char...

Alain: Whew... Well, thank goodness for that! Well... What did I miss?

Malva: Oh... Not much!

Steven Stone: Primal Groudon tossed Primal Kyogre away and used Eruption to knock you out cold, Lysandre got the Giant Rock, and Mega Rayquaza reappeared and reverted both Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre back to their original forms and fell down into the depths of the ocean! Both Mairin, Chespie, I and saved your life and day! You're welcome...

Steven leaves as Alain smirks before leaving to talk to Lysandre alone, some things just never change!

Alain: Heh... Alright!

But once Alain had left, Steven noticed a small letter on Alain's desk that was for the young Teenager...

Steven Stone: Huh? What's this?

Later in one of the Lab's rooms, Alain was shocked to learn from Lysandre that his best friend had already left to become a strong Pokemon Trainer with a new Mega KeyChain like he was training to be!