Six Years Later

Ronin: We did it super tongue!

Ronin and Pako high five each other and suddenly the hot lava was headed towards Ronin and Pako, the little glass frog hops on Ronin's back as he runs on all fours to the cave where all the animals were in.

Shadow: Come on, son! Run!

Doris: You can do it baby!

Jithu and the other animals were closing the entrance Ronin was running for his life away from the lava and makes his way in before they closed it so the lava can't get in. Meanwhile Calli was still carrying Zaina in his beak, she orders him to put her down and when he did she lands in a cactus push and a hungry harpy eagle flew by  and hovers over Zaina and everything went pitch black with all the smoke. Later back at the everyone was scared and hoping this will be all over really soon, the little toddler was very glad that everyone was safe from the lava and from Zaina, Doris was also glad that Ronin was safe too, she thought she would loose her baby from that wretched coral snake but Ronin send her flying with a help from his friends he made at Xo and now Jithu is turning over a new leaf and not doing bad things to other animals and everything is going to be okay. Soon it was finally over and when they were out of the cave the fire and lava destroyed everything and when Calli swoops down he says "Oh, you guys are safe what a relief." Ronin teared up and hugs his big feathered and was really happy that Calli was safe.

Ronin: Oh Calli, I was so worried about you!

Calli: It's okay, Ronin, I'm alright. And I'm also glad that you in one piece.

Koati: It's so good to see you Calli!

Nachi, Pako and Xochi joins a hug with Ronin and Calli and suddenly yellow peddles were floating past and they saw the tree of life survived the lava and the fire all the animals have found their new home, Nachi was repainting his wall and Cocopa shows and asks him "Did you find the answer to your question?" Nachi answers "I went on this journey in search of a family and I've learned I've always had one." He looked at his picture of him with Ronin, Pako, Xochi and Calli all happy that they are together later these past weeks were amazing in Ronin's migration at the tree of life he was imitating with Nachi, Pako and Ronin, he was running on all fours with the other small animals and playing with them until Doris and Shadow swoops down to bring him home back to Rio.

Doris: Come on sweety, time to go home now.

Ronin and the other younger animals went in a awe, he didn't want to say goodbye to his friends.

Shadow: We know bud, but I'm sure they'll come and visit one day.

Nachi: Of course, some day we will come visit you Ronin and we'll have lots of fun.

Ronin's tears came down to his cheeks and gives Nachi a hug and he hugs Jim back.

Ronin: I'm really gonna miss you Nachi.

Nachi: Me too little brother... me too.

Xochi also had eyes full of tears and hugs her friend along with Pako, Calli and the other young animals with Jithu, Whiskers and Amaya.

Jithu: We'll never forget you Wild Ronin.

Amaya: Bye, Ronin and thank you so much everything.

Ronin: Goodbye everyone, you all been great friends I'll never forget you all... I love you.

Everyone was very touched when Ronin said that and they all loved him too. As Ronin clings on to Doris and takes off with Shadow, Rafael, Nico and Pedro along side her they all waved goodbye to the boy and off they flew back to Rio De Jenairo. Six years has past and now Ronin is nine years old living in the Amazon and in his treehouse that native people made for him for his birthday which it is today Blu flew in his window and asks if he's ready for the Amazon Untamed.

Blu: Hey birthday boy, are you ready?

Ronin: You bet, I'll be right there.

As Blu flies out of Ronin's window he walks out of his door and pulls out his bat wings and looks up in the sky and sees a jaguar like cloud which it reminded him of Belum and says "Thanks for everything Belum, rest in peace old friend." Then he flies to his birthday party later the jaguar cloud smiles at the boy watching him living a happy life like every young animal should but later on that night Zaina arrives to shore and wants revenge on Wild Ronin!