01: Black No.1 (Little Miss Scare-All

Carietta

Have you ever seen Pretty Little Liars? What about Mean Girls? You think your school has its own version of The Plastics? Yeah, me too. Only I have it worse. My name is Carrie Cole, and my sister is the leader of our Plastics: Christina "CeCe" Cole, Kristina "Kris" Young, Ashlynne "Ash" Clarke, Vivienne "Vivi" Parisiens, and Aurora "Rora" Belgrove.

CeCe (she hates being called Christina) is the single most popular girl in the entirety of Lester B. Pearson high. I personally can't stand her, but everyone seems to like her. A lot. The amount of times guys have asked me to set them up with CeCe is insane. Having her as your twin sucks in general, but especially when you're her queer, alt, outcast of a sister who just keeps her head down trying to get through life. CeCe's friends rarely talk to me, but most of them are okay people (keyword: most).

Kris is basically a more energetic and slightly less popular version of CeCe. Her main personality trait is partying. People say she's a better host than my sister and Rora, but I've never been invited so I can't confirm that.

Ash is a more toned down version of Kris. Ash is the second nicest person in the group, and captain of the volleyball team.

Vivi is the nicest and least popular girl out of them all. Not to be rude, but I'm not sure how she's even in the friend group. Vivi is the only one who has made an effort to not treat me like I have the bubonic plague, and I kinda have a teeny tiny little crush on her...

Aurora is the single worst person in the entire school. She's rich, she's popular, she's a prissy princess, just down right horrible! She's Regina George if she wasn't a leader, with just a sprinkle of Alison DiLaurentis. Just bad in general.

Things were normal that day; Rora was terrorizing 9th graders, Kris was throwing parties left and right, Vivi was volunteering with the school's fundraiser for new books in the school library with me, Ash was training for a volleyball game, and CeCe was going on mini shopping sprees. Just two days ago, I was putting up with my twin and Rora's comments about my music taste or my weight or whatever. Today, I'm filing a missing person's report on one Christina Vanessa Cole.

"Yeah, you wanna go out cause it's raining and blowing, you can't go out cause your roots are showing."

Ouuuu first chapter done! Thank you so much for checking this book out, don't forget to vote, and see you in the next chapter!