9.

HASSAN ADORN SAINT"HUNXHO"Atlanta, ga

HASSAN ADORN SAINT
"HUNXHO"
Atlanta, ga

"shit! Hassan, what the fuck" Amani jumped as she woke up from her sleep, to see Hassan gazing at her from the other couch.

He watched her slowly rise up from the couch, throwing off the blankets Hassan put over her last night. "How long have you been sitting here" Hassan shrugged at her question,

Amani nodded before looking up at the Tv that was playing very lowly. For some reason it was on the weather channel, which was weird because she knew for sure that Hassan wasn't even watching that.

"Here, eat." He mumbled, pushing her plate full of breakfast across the coffee table.

"I'm not hungry, my head is hurting" She shook her head,  while she cracked a side smile at him.

"Being hungover don't feel good huh" he tilted his head watching her get up and head into her kitchen.

"nah" she laughed from the kitchen, causing him to slowly nod his head as if she could see him.

After everything happened last night, he brought her home and it wasn't an easy process. She was drunk, and so he basically had to take care of her, which was something he never did for anyone, unless it was for his son.

He also knew that from the way she was acting this morning, she didn't remember anything that happened last night. Which made everything at least ten times worse, because that meant he had to remind her.

He wasn't going to let her little addiction just be swept under the rug.

He could hear her in the kitchen, closing and opening her cabinets. He knew what she was looking for, but she wasn't going to find it.

"Hassan—have you seen my Tylenol.." she trailed off, before she walking to the doorway of the living room, "why is all my meds gone?" She questioned him.

Her whole medicine cabinet was empty.

"You looking for Tylenol or this" he mumbled sitting an empty pill bottle on the table.

A frown appeared on her face, she looked just as confused as she did last night. Now that he had did this, everything that happened last night was now coming back to her.

"You went through my stuff" she sighed. It was a rhetorical question since she already knew the answer.

"..."

"Hassan" she sighed as she placed her face inside the palm of her hands.

"We already did this last night. I'm good on whatever you about to say" he mumbled before standing up.