Chapter 2: Meeting FSM

Mystake froze in horror and shock, she gets up and grabs her knife while hiding, and watching The First Spinjitzu master and getting ready to attack him.

"Hello?" The first Spinjitzu master must have heard her hide.

"Fuck..." Mystake thought to herself.

"I won't hurt you." Mystake gulps and continues to hide. "I know where your hiding oni." Mystake jaw drop.

"H-how?" Mystake asked softly.

"Just because you smell good, doesn't mean I can smell the oni around you." Fsm answered, Mystake blushes a bit, and sighs and comes out of hiding.

Fsm looks at Mystake and smiles a bit." Hello, what's your name?" Fsm asked.

"My name is Mystake..." Mystake answered.

Fsm smiles softly." Hello Mystake." Mystake looks at Fsm and relaxes a bit.

"H-Hello The First Spinjitzu master." Mystake mumbled, Fsm chuckled a bit.

"Call me FSM for short." Mystake nodded and smiles a bit.

Fsm smiles back. "I thought onis are supposed to stay away from creation." Mystake rubs her arm.

"I like creation." Mystake mumbled." I think it's very beautiful." Fsm froze a bit.

"A oni that enjoys creation, that's very different from Omega and the other onis." Fsm thought to himself, and looks at Mystake.

"Your different from the others." Fsm said, Mystake nodded, Fsm smiles a bit." Well then I never seen a beautiful oni that likes creation." Mystake blushes.

"I-I'm not beautiful." Mystake was very flustered, and Fsm chuckled.

Mystake looks away embarrassed." Friends?" Mystake was taken back by that. "What?" Fsm chuckles.

"Are we going to be friends?" Fsm asked again. "Are you sure you want to be friends with a oni?" Mystake asked.

"You seem different from the other onis." Mystake was hesitated at first and smile softly.

"Friends." Mystake answered, and Fsm smiled.

"Great, you better get going, see ya tomorrow night, beautiful." Fsm walked away from a flustered Mystake.

"Hey!" Fsm laughed a bit and continues to walk away.

End of Chapter 2