Chapter 1:The Origin

At some point in the future, there will be a city called Daduhui. The city is famous for its traces of high technology. Towering buildings, intelligent transportation systems and holographic advertising screens all seem to tell the great progress of human science and technology. However, behind the prosperity of this city, there are many dark secrets and the upcoming Pandora's Box. The city's leading industries are artificial intelligence and biotechnology, these high technologies are changing people's lives, but also bring some unknown dangers.

    In the old city of Daduhui, there is an abandoned factory, which is said to be the birthplace of cyberpunk culture. The factory, called Cyber Source, was once the most advanced scientific and technological R & D center in the city. However, an unknown disaster forced the factory to close and has since become a forbidden place forgotten by people.
Legend has it that the founder of Cyber Source accidentally opened the door to another dimension while working on a technology that allows humans to connect directly to computers. This dimension is full of endless darkness and fear and is called "cyberspace". Since then, the people in the factory began to disappear, and those who came back became delirious, saying "cyberspace" all the time.

With the passage of time, people gradually forgot the existence of Cyber Source, until one day, a young explorer broke into the forbidden place. He found that the factory was full of strange atmosphere, and the machines kept running on their own, as if guarding some secret. In the deepest part of the factory, he found a huge machine with all kinds of complicated codes flashing on it.
The young man realized that the machine was the legendary "Cyber Gate", which connected the dimension called "Cyber Space". He tried to shut down the machine, but soon found that his consciousness was sucked into this dimension. There, he saw the endless darkness and the people trapped there, all struggling in pain.
The young man struggled to get back to the real world, and he decided to close the cyber door and save those who were trapped. However, he soon found that the task was not easy. The guardians of Cyber Source began to hunt him down, and the power of Cyber Gate was gradually eroding his consciousness.
After a fierce struggle, the young man finally found a way to close the cyber door. He used his consciousness to contend with the cyber door and finally succeeded in closing it. As the door closed, those who were trapped were freed.
However, young people also fall into a coma because of excessive use of the power of consciousness. Before he went into a coma, he left a message: "never forget this place of origin, or cyberpunk will rise again." From then on, the residents of Dahui all know that although the origin of cyberpunk culture is a tragedy, it has also become a force for them to protect their homeland.