The Cold and The Flirt

This is the moment! I'm finally posting this chapter. Let's hope it's a good start. Just a note that I may use italics to represent their inner thoughts.  Let's jump right into it...😆

                                                               *******************

Phuwin POV

"Ai' Gem, if you aren't down this instance, I'm leaving without you.."

Every morning, Phuwin has the responsibility of getting his little brother Gemini Norawit ready for school. Both their parents are busy, so it falls on Phuwin to ensure that his younger sibling wakes up on time and heads off to school. However, as you might have guessed, getting Gemini out of bed and ready to go is formidable.

"Hiaaaaaaa, I'm coming, it's only 7, what's the rush about? It's not like you have a boyfriend to talk to in school. You only talk to that Playboy," Gemini cracks a few jokes, teasing his brother, "I don't even know what's so great about him." He then silently (a not-so-silent one) muttered that under his breath. Well, with the "silent" voice he did, Phuwin heard it.

"Gemini, firstly, he's my friend; secondly, he's older than you, so respect him; and lastly, we're late, so be faster", I said with a firm but kind.

"Seriously, this boy is testing my patience early in the morning."

~~~

At School, Still Phuwin POV

Phuwin's dearest friend, Joong, greeted him with an obnoxiously loud voice, "Phuuuuuu... Why are you so late? Did Gem give you trouble again, hahaha?" It was evident that he had been there for a while, waiting for his friend.

Phuwin replied, "Yeah, Gem was chatting with Fourth all night and woke up late."Phuwin quizzed, "And you, class is literally 30 minutes away; who is the mysterious person that makes the particular late guy come to class early?"Joong hesitated before answering, "Um... I met this girl in the club last night and figured she was in our class..."

Phuwin's eyes widened, "You like her??" 

Joong quickly responded, "Well, no, Joong Archen doesn't do dates; she was so fine last night. I want to get her number, and you know."

Phuwin nodded with a prominent smirk display on his face, "Hm.. Let's see, it might not be this, but there should be someone, but first, let's get to class."

Author POV

Joong and Phuwin were making their way to class when Joong started winking at every girl he saw. As a result, their presence attracted a large and boisterous crowd of girls and guys. While Joong enjoyed the attention, Phuwin, an extreme introvert, couldn't handle the highly unwanted attention from the crowd. He just wished he could walk to class without any disturbance. The noise was deafening, and Phuwin felt his heart pounding in his chest as he tried to keep a straight face and confidently walk past all of them. The squealing and shouting continued, and Phuwin felt like he was suffocating under the weight of the crowd's attention. Despite this, he managed to maintain his composure and make it to class on time.

"Joong is sooo hotttt"

"Phuwin is so dreamy"

"Is Joong and Phuwin together? They're always with each other"

Phuwin POV

After Joong and I completed our class, we decided to head to the cafeteria. However, Joong had to excuse himself momentarily, saying, "Meung, can you go to the cafeteria first? Nature called me." I proceeded to the cafeteria alone, waiting for Joong to join me later. Walking towards the canteen, I suddenly heard a familiar voice calling my name. It was as if someone had recognized me from afar. The voice was so distinct that I immediately turned to see who it was.

"Phuwin?!" 

                                                          ****************

Here is the first chapter of the book! Please note that my updates may not be consistent. I hope you don't mind!😅 I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment with your review, which would help me improve the following chapters.

I might release a one-shot series of any ship (Thai BL and Kpop), so if any of you are interested, I welcome suggestions and recommendations in the comment section. Alternatively, you can contact me via Twitter by searching for their handle - @Ni_Na_2404.

Thank you for reading, See you in the next Chapter Mooniesss (omg I think this is what I'll call you guys from now on, hope you don't mind🤣)