Episode 1: Isn't It Mystical?

Prologue

What will later become the city of Crystalburg is first seen as a small, tranquil village, while the narrator reads the story.

Narrator: 100,000 years ago, the Mystical Spirit Stone, a magical object, was buried underneath the center of a small village.

Several years later, however, the evil Zardtopia Empire, from the Dispace Dimension, was invading our dimension to find the stone. They head towards the village, where the stone was buried in.

The Spirit Mages send in the Mystical Beasts to protect the Mystical Spirit Stone from the Zardtopia Empire, but when the evil troops use their Zenith Aura to steal it and the Mystical Beasts retaliate with their Mystical Aura, the stone breaks to several small pieces that flew around the world.

The impact caused a powerful curse that turned the Mystical Beasts into the Mystical Beast Cells, as the Zardtopian troops retreated.

Cobblestone County Middle School, 3:30PM

The scene switches to the middle school, where the students are seen in the locker room.

A young school girl named Cornelia Stone is walking past other students, looking rather depressed. Another girl named Artemis Jing appears and chats with Cornelia.

Artemis: Hey Cornelia, (wraps her left arm around Cornelia's shoulders) I know you're feeling bunked out, but the class is about to start soon

Cornelia: (sighs) Yeah, yeah.

Artemis: (wonders what happened to Cornelia) Um, is everything alright?

Cornelia: You see, I've been running late for school this morning, 'cause I woke up at 8 o'clock.

Suddenly, another girl rushes from behind, inadvertently bumping into Cornelia and Artemis.

Artemis: Hey, watch your trails!

Nadine: Sorry...

Cornelia: It's okay.

 They get back up and the girl, named Nadine Shiva, apologizes to the two.