𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

jisung,motivated with the idea of confronting hyunjin walks towards the door with the piece of paper,and his phone in hand.

but before he can open it...

The door slowly creeped open,a guy-it seems,walked in and approached Jisung.

SEXUAL ASSAULT WARNING‼️⤵️

"Heh.Chad didn't tell me you were a guy."(Stranger)

"Wha-"Jisung managed to let out a yelp,before getting shoved to the wall and dragged by his hair to the bathroom.

"He-hey!Let me go!I'll call the police!"Jisung threatened as he took out his phone from his pocket.

Before he could unlock his phone the stranger took his phone and threw it in the toilet bowl,flushing it down.

"M-my phone!"jisung kicked the stranger's stomach.

"You slut,you dare hit me?Do you want to fucking die?Know your place you bitch."(Stranger)

He said as he pushed jisung onto the bathroom floor and started leaving marks all over his neck.

"P-please someone help!"after 5 minutes of struggling,the guy started to unzip his pants.

"Shut the fuck up!You fucking worthless whore.Do you want more people to come find you like this?huh?!"The stranger said while grabbing a fistful of his hair.

<Fuck..is this how i'm going to die?I don't want to die!I still have so much to live for!Im 18!Please god!someone help me!>

Just then,the Stranger above him was thrown backwards onto the floor and kicked,making him spit out blood.

The culprit of that was none other than his neighbour.Hwang hyunjin.

"OH MY GOD HYUNJIN!THANK GOD!!YOU SAVED ME!."jisung jumped into hyunjin.

"I know,Hurry let's get out of here before he wakes up!!"Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Jisung's waist and carried him bridal style and ran out of the room to Hyunjin's apartment.

"I called the police!Don't worry!..
Jisung,are you okay?I'm sorry.If only i came earlier,i would have been able to save you before anything happened.Im sorry."hyunjin repeatedly apologized.

"NO!It's not your fault!i should have called the police earlier but i couldn't think."Jisung replied-but he was starting to tear up.

"Oh god.Hyunjin,thank you so much.I love you so much.God,i don't even know what to say."jisung holds hyunjin's sweater and sobs into his shoulder.

hyunjin notices the paper in jisung's hand and pries opens his fist."is that?.."hyunjin blushes in embarrassment and jisung laughs.

"yeah,i read it.hyunjin..i love-"

"i love you too."hyunjin swiped his thumb across jisung's forehead,and gave him a peck.

"...."

"hyunjin.."

hyunjin felt something warm drip on his hand,looking down,he noticed that there was blood coming from jisung.

"sorry Jisung wrong timing but..Did he bite you?.There's blood."Hyunjin asked eyes flashing red.

"hm?.Yeah he did."He touched the bite mark and hissed in pain.

"Oh..Jisung..my poor sungie."Hyunjin whispered to himself as he touched Jisung's bite mark.

"There it's gone,do you feel better?"
hyunjin's hand swiped across jisung's neck and the bite mark disappeared.

<how did he..how did it disappear?ugh,im too tired to talk..>

"goodnight..Hyunjin."Jisung muttered.

"goodbye jisung."Jisung snored softly feeling safe under Hyunjin's arms.

blue and red flashed outside hyunjin's window,and hyunjin knew he had no more time left with jisung.

[since my powers have been used..]

"Jisung..i love you.May we see each other again."Hyunjin kissed his forehead while smiling and snapped his fingers,seemingly disappearing into thin air—all his furniture and belongings disappearing into thin air along with him.

the police broke into all the apartments, heaving a sigh of relief when they found jisung safe and sleeping on a vacant room's bed.

"we found the victim!bring him to the hospital,now!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.