(Chapter 16) Exploring more of the school.

~Y/n's Pov~

(Y/n): "Well everyone, what is your decision?"

You wait for them to give you their answer. But Byakuya just walks past you and enters the gym.

(Y/n): "Hmm, I was expecting that from him."

Then Junko walks by you. Almost bumping into you and enters the gym as well.

(Y/n): "Well shit. That one hurt. I did risk my life to save her..."

You look up and everyone was looking away from you.

(Y/n): "What? Do you guys not want me to?"

Taka stands forward and clears his throat. Then stares at you

Taka: "Well..."

Celeste: "We are giving you a single chance. To see if you keep your word and deserve to be our leader."

Kyoko: "A test run for today, to be precise."

They look at each other and nod.

(Y/n): "That makes sense. We all know nothing about each other except for our name, and talent."

Taka: "And gender."

You see someone's face change for a second but you don't say anything about it.

(Y/n): "We should enter the gym now. Don't want to make the psycho bear mad."

You walk to the doors and hold them open for everyone. They thank you as the walk by you. Even Mondo gave you a simple thanks.

After a while into the meeting. Monokuma was trying to get everyone to exercise. You are sitting on the stage watching Taka being the only one to obey Monokuma.

 You are sitting on the stage watching Taka being the only one to obey Monokuma

Monokuma: "Okay! Lift your arms up, and down! One, two, three, four!"

Taka: "One, two, three, four!"

Monokuma: "Now reach waaay up, and bend waaay down! Tighten those muscles! Let's add a little strength, a little speed to those young bodies of yours!"

Toko is standing beside you and she keeps glancing at you. Thinking that you haven't noticed. Even though you are smiling because of her.

Chihiro: "Um, Y/n I got you something."

You look at Chihiro and she has her arms behind her. Hiding something behind her.

(Y/n): "What did you get me Cutie?"

Her face heats up as she holds out an apple and juice box. You smile and take them from her.

(Y/n): "Hmm. Do you know the saying, an apple a day keeps the doctor away?"

She nods her head while looking at the floor.

(Y/n): "Is this your way of telling me to stay away from you today?"