Always and Forever

Gray skies and crashing waves made a huge impact on the lonely glass bottle which was tossed and turned through the blue yonder. It had a yellow tassel hanging from the cork screw with had a tag tied to the top of the knot. It clanked against the waves which created a high-pitch screeching sound that was piercing to the ears. The bottle was translucent, making it where someone had to open it to see inside. One a closer look, the bottle looked like it was fogged up with white clouds, creating the illusion of stained glass. The bottle seemed to have been floating for a few weeks because of the scratches, clumps of seaweed, and bird litter, but other than that, the mysterious note inside was completely dry by the looks of it.

      If you were to even unfold this note, it would say something like this: Dear truest love, you are like gold to my silver. You are sunshine to my rain. You are my chrysanthemum to my daisy. I wish I had a flux capacitor to make a Delorean to travel through time. Or warp into time through a telephone booth, or even throw a magical ring into the air, but I can't. I am no movie character. This letter is my only way of teleportation. I wish your dark brown glance never seeped into my own eyes because it has turned everything upside down. My apology can never be forgiven, even if I wrote an entire novel. But my only wish is for you to be happy, and if that is miles across the sea from me, then so be it, but I am never backing down. I will send you ten thousand letters until the day I die just so you know that I care about you. If you care about me as much I care about you, then you will send me a letter just like I, but if you don't then I will truly understand. But know that my heart still longs for you. Always and forever.