Love me

Soobun was walking home from his evening classes. It was already dark so everyone were inside their houses so he put his headphones on to listen music when he heard a loud noise. He was shocked because it was already dark so no one was there.

So, he decided to check the sound he noticed it was coming from the alley he went there to saw a familiar body standing with a baseball bat. He took few steps close to see a boy which got him more shock.

"Yeonjun! " soobin yelled. "Soobin, Why are you here at this time? "" Excuse me! I am the one who has to ask you this, What are you doing?" he answered. "I am beating his shit outta here" yeon said looking at the boy lying lifeless.

"But why? " soon asked. "It's a secret and why would I tell you anyway" yeon said as soobin took his step forward as yeon was backig until  he tripped  over a can and was about to fall at the right time soob caught him by waist he came near yeon ear and whispered "If you don't obey me I will tell your mom about it" as soon as soob said that yeon fixed his posture and run away yelling "I hate you bitch"

"I love you too baby" soob said and went home chuckling.

Next day, yeon was trying to avoid soob while soob was following him all the time"So have you thought about it? " he asked. "About what? " yeon asked "oh don't act clueless. I know you know what I am talking about"

"Umm listen I will do as you say so please shut you mouth okay? " yeon said. "Yeah that's okay for me but if you don't obey me I will tell-" soo cutted by yeon hand on his mouth "Shsss! I understood now for God sake shut up and go" yeon said and putted his hand down "Excuse me ? I am the one ordering around now follow me to the cafe I am hungry" as yeon followed soobin.

At the moment they reached cafeteria "Baby can you feed me? " saiibin said in demanding voice."ughh! Fine open that big mouth of yours"yeonjun said in frustrated tone.

For few days, yeonjun obeyed what soobin said he wasn't feeling bad doing what soobin had asked him to do but he still was really annoyed.

Yeonjun had an assignment with beomgyu so he went to library with him to finish it. Soobin came to library and saw yeonjun and beomgyu were working together and were being too close.

He felt soo jealous he went towards their table and slammed his hand real hard on the table.

"Chill down bro this is a library" beom said as soobin threw a glare at him. "Soobin sit down here I have an assignment so I am working with him so please don't annoy me right now"

Soobin was watching both yeonjun and beomgyu being touchy and smiley. The man was about to burst in anger.

Beomgyu noticed how soobin was behaving he understood soobin was jealous so he "bro don't be jealous I am my man waiting I ain't doing anything to your boy yeonjun we have still many days to finish this I have to got now so we can do it later ok bye. Your boyfie is gonna kill me if I am here even for a second"

"Um, beomgyu he is not my bf or anything so ok we can do it later. Bye!" Beomgyu went to his boyfriend taehyun who was waiting for him outside.

"Yeonjun, come with me" soobin dragged yeonjun to the nearest washroom and pinned him to the wall and kissed him aggressively until both were out of breath.

"Yeonjun, you're mine from now on and admit it" soobin exclaimed. Yeonjun looked stunt and out of breath then he spoke "possessive much eh?" Yeonjun smirked...

It's the end... Now what were you guys expecting?? I am innocent kay?? I can't write those nasty smu- ok leave it anyways end 😑