Episode 4: Ceremony of Survival

Previously on Love and Hope Island. Blue Doves seem that they were never going to find their way to success, until a unexpected team swap changed the whole game. On the new Blue Doves tribe, everyone seemed to be okay with each other, but Cynthia had other plans as she felt that she was on the bottom. On the Red Dragons, it was clear that the numbers were still on the original Red Dragons with Odyssey, Helena, Jason, and Karima. However, people saw the power trio ready to cut off one of their own to get further. At the challenge, Ethan once again helped his tribe again giving Blue Doves their first win of the season. At the Red Dragons team, Riley found the first Sonny of the season and he was ready to finally play for himself. The original three wanted to take a shot at Camille, as Camille decided to team up with Riley, Kyle, and Saki to take a shot at Jason, while Karima threw her vote. At elimination, the vote went correctly and they got Jason out leaving Helena and Odyssey blindsided and on the bottom. What will happen next...

Red Dragons

So tonight's elimination was not the way I planned it, not only did Helena geta vote, but Jason as well got eliminated. This team was playing right in my face and now I know. -Odyssey

"I can't believe that they would flip on us, but to make it even more weird one person threw their vote." Odyssey said. "It had to be Karima, if you connect the dots. Karima had to throw her vote so it made her look like she was not in the majority and she was lied to." Helena said.

I will give props to everyone who contributed into getting Jason out, but truthfully I think this helps me understand who is playing with who and this gives me the perfect opportunity to help me -Helena

"Hey Karima, can I talk to you." Helena said as Karima nodded following her outside. "So I know you voted against me and I am not mad. I think what you did was a great move to play it safe and not get blood. But, I do think that the other side now has the numbers and you are on the bottom totem pole." Helena said as Karima nodded.

"So what do you suggest for us to do?" Karima said. "I am going to be honest, I have only Odyssey. I think if we lose next challenge it will be Odyssey or I sadly." Helena said.

So Helena comes to me as a her original team member and has a dilemma that I work with them so we can not let the original Blue Doves get numbers whenever we can possibly come together as one. Maybe I should start some double trouble and play both sides -Karima

"Oh my gosh I cant believe that we actually pulled that off." Riley said to Camille, Kyle and Saki. "We literally have the numbers and we are going to dominate this team." Camille said as they hugged each other.

"Come on in everyone." Shirley said as the Blue Doves walked in and saw a post with ropes. "Take a look at the Red Dragons, Jason voted out last night." Shirley said as the Blue Doves were shocked. "They coming for the big threats early." Star said.

"Tonight will be different, two people going home." Shirley says as everyone gasped.

What the fuck bruh? Tonight two people are going home. I already lost an ally now I have to work my magic, someone get me a cigarette -SJ

"Both teams will be going into elimination, but one person from each team will win immunity and will be safe from elimination." Shirley adds on. "Shut the fuck up." Helena said. "For today's challenge, you will be on a balance beam holding onto a rope as long as you can. After five minute you will extend your rope making it more difficult to hold your rope. If you fall in the water, you are out. The last person from each team will win the challenge." Shirley says. "Lets get started." She added on.

Everyone stood on their platform and held their rope. "Everyone ready? The Challenge has begun." Shirley says . "This will be a long challenge." Star said.