Chapter 1. The Discovery At the School.

Kris' Mom, Toriel, Wakes Kris up to go to School. Kris Goes to the car and Toriel says "Isn't this a beautiful day, Kris?" Then they Drive To The School, passing By the Librarby. When Kris arrived at class, his teacher says, "Kris! I didn't expect you to arrive. We're doing Group Projects this month. pick a partner. " Kris goes up to Their Classmate, Noelle. She says, "Kris, Did you lose your pencil? Want the candy cane one? Kris actually wants to be her partner. " I'm already Partners With Berdly. I could ask if we could be a group of 3 though." Noelle Says. She then asks the teacher to be a group of 3. Berdly then says "NO! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" Then Susie Bursts in the Class. The Teacher says "well Kris your partners with Susie, also where's the Chalk? Susie you go get some from the supply closet. " Susie leaves the classroom. "Kris you go also to make sure Susie gets the chalk." Kris leaves. Then as they step out of the door, they witness Susie EATING A STICK OF CHALK. Then Susie notices and says, "Kris, You better not have seen that." Kris says nothing. Susie then says, "Wanna know a secret?" Susie slams Kris into the wall. "QUIET PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING!" Then Susie tries to BITE. KRIS'. FACE. OFF. then she doesn't, and then says "nah, you got a good mother. It'd be a shame for her to bury her own child." Then they go to the closet door, open it, and they see Darkness.