1-5

Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 1: Successful reincarnation!

Chapter 1 is reborn successfully!

At the end of July, Haicheng officially entered the hot summer, the heat wave was blowing, and the temperature in the air seemed to be able to roast people alive.

In the small alley not far away, five or six little beggars were like hungry wolves rushing for food, scrambling for the discarded food on the ground, and several people even scuffled into a ball.

In contrast--

Leaning against the wall next to her, the tattered little loli who was also dressed seemed much quieter and well-behaved.

In fact, she has been stunned for a while.

The fine sweat that kept coming out of the forehead because of the heat did not go to the tube.

Lu Li sat on the ground, with **** eyes open, long eyelashes like crow feathers down, staring at her dirty little hand in a daze, her expression blank...

After a long while, she hesitated to stretch out a finger of her left hand, and carefully poked her right hand——

The skin underneath is soft to the touch, fleshy, and has a unique human body temperature.

Warm and warm...

Not as cold as a fish...

Lu Li's dark eyes lit up with a "swish", as if they were a little unbelievable, and she suddenly covered her small mouth with her hands.

"My God! I, I, I... I really have become Dad's daughter again!"

"I succeeded in reincarnation!"

Finally no longer a salted fish! !

Lu Li's mother is the head of the Koi tribe, so Lu Li was born as the little princess of the Koi tribe.

I was so lucky to explode.

But she is really a salted fish, she doesn't do anything every day, she just likes to sleep on the back of her father Wolf King.

One day, she looked for her father everywhere in the heavens, but no one was found. The mother told her that her father had something to do temporarily, and he had gone to another world, and it would take a few years to come back.

How could little Lu Li, who is a dad dog leg, wait so long, and heard that his dad is likely to be in danger in that world, and now he can't sit still!

So, without telling his mother, he searched all the forbidden spells in the heavens and tried every means to reincarnate, just to become the daughter of his father Lu Junhan again.

But every time she reborn, she becomes a fish, every time she becomes a fish!

She has cast almost twenty-five times, but she has not become a human!

Lu Li almost cried.

It wasn't until later that she discovered that her father had no daughter-in-law in this world, so naturally he would not have his own child, and she would not be able to give birth.

What's more, Dad usually works in addition to work.

It also looks cold to women and children, not at all humane, and speaking without any warmth.

But Lu Li was not discouraged.

After waiting like this for several years, she really caught her chance!

It's a pity that she finally reincarnated and became her father's biological daughter. She wanted to see what the mother who gave birth to her looked like, but Lu Li didn't have enough mana.