Part 1:My New Roommate

It's 1834, 27 years before the start of the civil war and its sweltering outside Speed's Supply Co. the dry goods store in Springfield, IL, or so it seemed to be on the outside. Abraham Lincoln is a young lawyer, a 22 year old just passing the Illinois bar exam who set his sights on a small town to build himself and his political career. At 22, Abe didn't look like the rigid, straight-nosed, stiff-necked commander in chief we all know in pictures and tv. He was 6'4 with big brown doe eyes, soft brunette curls that fell in his eye off the top and pink plump lips. His physique is slim and yet he is masculine, toned with blue and purple veins curving down his arms to his wrists. Seeing the rivers of veins on Abe's arms almost send Joshua into a deep trance. Joshua Speed was the owner of the store, passed down to him by his father.He always seemed to get this throbbing feeling inside when he looked at a masculine man, staring deeply unable to catch his breath. Joshua started fantasizing about tracing his fingers along them, then suddenly Abe spoke.
"Hello there, I just pulled into town this morin' and I'm looking for a room." His voice was deep but soft and soothing, an almost tranquillizing effect on anyone caught in his attention. Joshua was completely hypnotized by Abe's voice, the words wrapped around him like a physical hug and almost instantly the butterflies came. Joshua thought to himself "I don't understand this feeling," because he had only ever felt it before with girls. He tried to rationalize with himself, "Well he has a feminine voice to him, he's thin with eyelashes long as a girls." And yet he wished Abe would butterfly kiss him with those eyelashes all over his body. "Stop!" He said to himself, his heart wouldn't stop pounding, he couldn't catch his breath to speak, finally his body caught up to his head, "Oh my, I'm attracted to a man!" Joshua had never felt this way before about boys, but Abe was different, he had never wanted to touch anyone as much as him. Joshua succumbed to his human desires and said, "I've got a room upstairs, above the shop, you could purchase your own mattress and we could share the room together."
Abe stroked the stubble on his beard, "I have a better idea," he looked Joshua up and down then smirked and said, "what if we share the mattress and sleep together? I'll save some money and we'll be friends"
*Gasps*