11

Update update!!

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘

_________

The blonde-haired boy cried all the way from his dorms to the club. The cab driver had asked him if something was wrong or if he needed any help. The boy had shaken his head in response and was so grateful of him to not ask again.

All the old days came crashing over him. He hated his mother. People always laughed about how she was a slut for men. Taehyung felt like the God had punished the blonde for his mother's actions by giving him such a twisted anatomy.

Just when he was getting used to the laughs in his school for his physiology, he discovered his sexuality and the dark desires. The boy was so scared. If people got to know about him, they would be so delighted.

He would be declared his mother's son in the end.

A whore.

A slut for cock.

More tears streamed down his face. He wiped them harshly when the car stopped in front of his destination. Paying the driver, the boy walked into the club hastily.

As soon as he inhaled the air inside the club, he felt better. He felt like he belonged to this world where people don't care about anyone. They just enjoy their life and that's why Taehyung hated himself.

Even when he didn't want to, he was just like his mother.

The blonde took out his phone and punched a text quickly.

''Where are you?''

Next moment, his phone chimed with the reply.

''Come up to the penthouse, princess.''

He locked the phone and threw it into his shoulder bag. Already knowing his way, the boy took the elevator. He straightened his clothes, wiped his face and combed his hair to appear presentable. The door opened into the world which make the blonde forget everything and be what he was.

His eyes fell on the hot stripper standing right in front of him. The black hairs curling around his neck and falling over his eyes made him look more mysterious than he was. The black, intense eyes blazing with fire pricked Taehyung's skin.

The dominance around him made the blonde want to get to his knees. The lighted cigarette held between his tattooed fingers reached Jungkook's sinful lips. He took a long drag eyeing the blonde hungrily.

A cloud of smoke enveloped around them. How badly the blonde wanted to be that cigarette.

He wanted the stripper to light him up, drag every ounce of life from Taehyung and exhale oh so slowly every time cutting down his existence only to leave him nothing but ashes of burning hot desires.

He was already needy. The rippling muscles of Jungkook's biceps had the boy bite back a moan. The hard chest peeking from the shirt whose upper three buttons were left open tortured Taehyung in the most beautifully miserable way.

The stripper stood silent, his eyes doing the talk. His intentions were clear. The smirk on his beautiful lips screamed how his ego was getting the boost watching the blonde standing on his door to present himself to the black-haired boy to do the filthiest things to him.