I love you

(In the hall)

All the youngster's were sitting except our couple who were soundly asleep in their room.

Tara: aunty you wait I will call her

She stood up from her chair and started going towards the stairs to go upstairs but Jisoo stopped her by calling her name.

Jisoo: Tara come the soup is ready you said you have headache come and have it jungkook will call her

Jungkook was looking at her tiredly. Then she mouthed him that Taehyung was also in the room. He quickly stoop up and started going up stairs before Tara could stop him.

Tara came back and took her sit and started drinking her soup.

Jungkook went to their room he nocked four five times but there was no response so he saw that the door was open he slowly opened the door and went inside.

And saw them sleeping hugging eachother.Taehyung hands were wrapped around her waist while his face was near her neck. While her one hand was placed on his hands which was on her waist and another hand was on his chest.

He was about to wake them up but suddenly he got an idea he took his phone from his pant pocket and clicked their pictures so he could tease them later.

After feeling satisfied with the picture he got another idea and he slowly walked towards them went hear their heads and boom......

Y/n NOONA AND TAEHYUNG WAKE-UP

He shouted in their ears both of them sat stright on the bed with a horrible look on their faces. It took them few minutes to take in what happened.

Taehyung was the first one to get up and run after jungkook to caught him but he ran away saying them to come down. Tae saw that y/n was still looking shocked.

There was sweat on her forehead. And her hands were shaking a little and there were tears in her eyes.

Tae: Princess what happen

Y/n: Tae--hyung

Tae: nothing is wrong I am with you it was just a nightmare now don't cry now come take a deep breath with me.

After she was calm they also went down

{ Y/m = y/n's Mom T/m=Taehyung's mom }

Y/m: y/n come hear and help me in the kitchen

Y/n: yes mom I am comming

Lisa:ahh my head is blasting with pain

Y/n: Then who asked you to drink untill you passout haa

Lisa: baby now you don't scold me.

Y/m: everyone go and take a warm bath it will reduce the headache

T/m: Jungkook drink the soup before taking a. Shower it will help reduce the hangover .

Y/m: now all of you go fast get ready and then come down for breakfast

Y/m: y/n you set the table untill then we will cook the breakfast

Y/m: yes cheaf (she done a salute)

{ In the evening }

In Tae and y/n room

Bathroom door opened and Taehyung came out just a towel wrapped around his waist. Taehyung I kept you dress on the bed. She said thinking he was still in the bathroom.