WELCOME!!! (Skip this to get to the story)

Helloooooo! Welcome to this ✨mess✨ of a fanfiction. Be prepared for inconsistent updates, random filler chapters, and plenty of typos (One of the perks of dysgraphia, I got Grammarly so hopefully all is well :D). 

In any case, this AU is where the main cast of the Aphmau SMP (Aphmau, Aaron, Ein, Zane, Pierce, KC, Kim, and Noi) are all children ages 5-8. For the reader part, I'm going to try to avoid using Y/N as much as possible so wherever I can I'm going to say things more like "New kid" and other random nicknames. However, it is pretty tricky to do that so if you can I would recommend getting a web extension to replace Y/N with your name. 

I appreciate any comments you have at all, especially requests because it gives me more insight as to what y'all want. Also if you ever want the backstory on anything go ahead and ask because I probably have one lol.

I have a few random surprises to keep this interesting but the one I can say now is as chapters are released I'm gonna edit the cover to have different items from the story, at some point, I'll release an edit log for all the changes but for now enjoy the random frog and no context lol.

Without further adieu, sign the guest book and we shall be on our way. See you around!