Dog Adoption.

Bella had always been a kind-hearted girl. She loved animals. So, when she stumbled upon a stray dog one day, she knew she had to take it home. The dog was scruffy and dirty, but there was something about its eyes that drew Bella in. She named the dog Max and took him to the vet to make sure he was healthy.

At first, Max seemed like any other dog. He would wag his tail and lick Bella's face whenever she came home from work. But as the weeks went by, Bella began to notice strange things about Max. He would growl at other dogs on walks and, sometimes, his fur would stand on end.

One night, Bella woke up to a loud noise coming from Max's room. She crept down the hallway, heart pounding, and peered through the door. What she saw made her blood run cold. Max was no longer a dog. His fur had turned into a thick coat of fur, of which covered his entire body. His eyes glowed red in the darkness, his teeth sharp and menacing, a myriad of scars covering him.

Bella tried to back away, but Max was too fast. He lunged at Bella. The werewolf's powerful jaws clamped down on Bella's shoulder, tearing through flesh and bone with ease. Blood spurted from the wound as Max dragged Bella across the room, leaving a trail of gore. Bella screamed in agony as Max sank his teeth into her neck, draining her of life. Her body convulsed as she took her last breaths, her eyes pleading for mercy that was never coming. Max howled into the night sky as he finished devouring Bella's lifeless body. The moon cast an eerie glow over the scene as max licked the blood from his muzzle, savoring the taste of human flesh.

By the time the sun rose, there was nothing left of Bella but a pile of bloody flesh and bones. The neighbors reported the gruesome scene to the police, who were baffled by what they found. They searched the house for any clues as to what could have caused such a horrific scene, but they found nothing out of the ordinary except for one thing; a single paw print leading out of the house and into the woods.

From that day on, people in the area whispered about the cursed dog that had taken over their neighborhood. They said that Max was not just any dog - he was a werewolf, and that he had turned on his master in a fit of rage. The story became a legend, passed down from generation to generation as a warning to all those who dared to take in stray animals without knowing their true nature.