Chapter 2: I'm am us? What?

Akira made it home exhausted from running across the street with a bag of bread in hand dry because of the sun. He finally made it, he is relieved but there's something different about his house in this timeline....

Akira knocks on "his" apartment door and he hears footsteps coming towards the door.
He is anxious that this may be a different person, the door opened and a girl greets him saying "Uhh hello, who are you I haven't met you before, have I?

Akira: "I'm looking for a person named uhh Akira Mashimoto do you know him?"

The only thing going through Akira's mind is (Wait in this timeline I have a girlfriend that's wild, while I don't?)

Rika: It's not Akira it's "Rika Mashimoto"

Akira: Wait what...? And Rika replied many people say my name incorrectly and think I'm a dude but my name is Rika not Akira....

In Akira's mind he realized (Am I married or I'm female in this timeline.... No no I can't be married I'm 14.... IM FEMALE?!?!)

Rika: Why are you so quiet *Noticing Akira's face turn red*

Are you okay there? Also who are you?

Akira then replied "I'm you" Rika....
Rika: Pardon me sir are you implying your name is Rika?
Akira then said my name is actually Akira and this story is gonna be very confusing Rika.
I'm actually you from another timeline, now you might say I'm mentally insane- *Grabs Phone calling 911* Don't call that I'm not lying please just listen, please.

Rika then finnaly allows him to talk and invites him because she was bored so she just let him in her apartment and they sat on her couch and let's him explain.

Now can you explain what are you talking about Akira? Ok it all started on January 19 2023-

Rika asked "Wait so you are from the future?"

Akira said "I think so but I expected you to be me but you are you?"

Rika then replied in confusion "Bro did you get a lobotomy?"

Just believe me when i say it ok?

Ok Akira but I can't just believe you without proof. Akira then pulled out his wallet and pulled out his ID and he asked Rika

"Do you believe me now?"

Rika nodded and she also pulled out her wallet with her ID both identical
same date created, same last name, same Number same everything.

Rika asked no way we have the same phone Akira, we must have a difference between us.

Akira then said you are kind of right you know? But I went here for a reason.

Rika then replied

For what, Me?

Akira was shocked by her reply, his face turned red but he came back to his senses and said.

Ehhh uhmm I went here to tell you there's an exam and I failed the exam and that's why I'm here. I want to help me pass it since I got this time travel watch so the first thing I did was go to my past self and help me pass it.

Rika remembered that her teacher told them that the exam was in 2 weeks and they had to study for it, and she realized she has a few days left and she started to panic she forgot there was a test and she just forgot everything.

Akira then said
What if I help you Rika? We could help eachother and I could live here and pay your bills, does that sound good?
Rika hesitantly nodded and said
Does that mean like we benefit from each other-

I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU THEY MIGHT THINK WE ARE-
I mean I don't want you getting arrested hehe....

Akira is quite focused on his mission here so he told her.

Lets study first I will help you since that is my purpose her Rika I want you to pass unlike me since I am you I will care for you Rika.

Rika is quite getting butterflies from what Akira told her so then on they studied for her exam.

A week later Akira is working a job and maintaining their apartment and Rika is coming home right now.

Akira: *hears a knock on the door* coming *opens door* oh you're back now Rika how was the test?

Rika ,looked happy and told him
I got 39/45 thank you so much for helping I didn't believe you at first but I still have a question.

Rika asked: How did you time travel?

Well it's a long story said Akira, It was a gut feeling after I failed the test and I just walked, for no reason, at all and discovered this watch in an alleyway while it was raining it glowed purple that's how i found this and got you....

Rika: Hey since we just met we probably have the same pas-

Shush I prepared dinner, for you and me let's just eat he says while smiling and face as red as a tomato.

Hey why are you blushing what did I do?

No- nothing let's just eat.