chapter 1

**hi guys I'm sorry if I spell anything wrong since its the summer I might update every day even doe idk y'all love u**

-hi I'm red(you) I live with my mom and dad my mom I love her she loves me and my so call dad I hate him he's abusive and rapes me buh I don't tell nobody because I'm scared but I live with it I have a bestfran named myshanell and I have 3 sisters and 2brothers I'm 15 years old and go to Boude storey high school (ghetto ass school) I'm in 10th grade okay okay enough about me let's get the story!!

You- *sleep*

Mom- red!!!! Get up bunny time for school!!

You- *half sleep* five more minutes please!!!!

Mom- hell no get up ur not finna be late gtf up now!

You- *drags yourself out the bed and goes to the restroom and do ur hygiene thingy and gets dress*

Pic of u and what ur wearing on the side

You- *runs down the stairs and grab a pop tart and kiss your mom on the check and about to walk out*

Dad- so I can't get one?!

Mom-*walks out*

You- *sighs goes over to him and gives him a kiss on the check*

Dad- * grabs your ass and kiss u on the lips*

You- *wipes your mouth and run out the house to your bus stop*

-
-
-

Okay so this my first chap hope u like it sorry for any mistakes