Throw me away

After the party i was left there in the box un-eaten. I can't belive i wasnt eaten, now Im just going to be throw away. I hear something coming towards me, when i stop hearing the footsteps the box gets picked up. I slide to the Edge of the box. This is it Im going to fall now, i thought. Then i hear the trashcan opening. Oh no. The Box is falling. ITS FALLING. This is my fate, i think. But suddenly, they take me out of the box just before it reaches the trashcan. They pull out a bag, a plastic bag from the cabinet and puts me in it. I have my own room! And then they tie it together. I hear a noise, its the freezer opening! I still have a change to be eaten! And then i can meet my friends! Pepperoni patty, mushroom Melissa, mushroom mike, Cheesy Carol, Chessy chester, pineapple Penny and Mozzarella Melanie . I feel it when i get into the freezer, the coldness. Its so cold. Its been a long day so im struggling to keep my eyes open. After being in the freezer for three minutes they close and i instantly fall asleep. The next day nothing really happens i Get to know the smoothie mix, the peas and the spinach. Suddenly the door opens! Just to mess with the humans i tip museer over the Edge and i landed right on their foot! They start jumping holding the foot i hit, what is going on.