Fat fish 🎣

Max was a young marine biologist in his early twenties who had just stepped out of his car to enjoy the view  . He had come to this town to do some research about creatures in more tropical environments and his stay here was only for 6 months before he had to head back to his home . 

Max had parked his car on the beach car park and decided to walk over to where his boat would be . He knew he had a boat he could use that a friend had let him use for his research . Soon he was out on the water admiring the glistening sea ahead . He saw a local fishing boat near by and decided to ask then if he could see what they had caught he noticed that they were bringing lots of fish and that they were the only fishing boat for miles which seemed odd . 

As he approached the boat he turned of his engine so he didn't scare of the fish they were trying to catch.  " erm excuse me sir is it ok if I come and take a look at what you've caught I'm a marine biologist doing research " he shouted smiling nervously. " yeah course you can just hop over the side me names Antonio but you can call me Tony this is my crew Jim and Arthur. " he said helping max onto his boat . " so this is all the fish we've caught today so feel free to have a look around . " said Tony sitting on the edge of the boat . 

As he was examining the different kinds of fish he saw  a tiny rowing boat appear at the side of the boat . " yo Tony ya pizzas 'ere " a man shouted from the rowing boat climbing onto the deck and placing 4 pizza boxes onto a crate next to him . As Tony opened the boxes there was one with pepperoni two plain cheese and a spicy bbq . He wondered who they were for . Tho he didn't realise he had said it out loud " these are all for kats  " said Tony closing them and taking them over to the back of the boat . Max followed him over to the ledge to see who this Leo was to his surprise there was a large platform on the back of the boat holding a missive something ...

It seemed to be a merman a rather fat one in this case . He lay on his back with his hands resting on his huge belly . He had an amazing orange tail and rolls on his sides , plump love handles and large tits to mach but the thing that stood out the most was his massive gut . It lay in his lap covered in stretch marks and rolls of fat . He always thought mermaids were meant to be small dainty creatures of the sea but clearly this one wasn't " is it dead " asked max  peering over the side " oh god no he's just lazy  and fat he's fine tho he just needs his Lunch that's all " said Tony chuckling . 

As Tony stepped down on to the platform the merman started to open his eyes and roll over onto his side stretching his arms up . He was a big thing he was easily around 400 pounds of pure blubber and fat  . Tony place the pizza next to his face and began opening boxes for him . Kats just lay there in all his fat glory waiting for Tony to feed him . Max stepped back and sat on the ledge admiring Tony feed Kats a slice of the first  pizza . 

Jim came over to sit with him and watch Kats being fed . " how come kats is here and not like out in the wild doing merman stuff and why dose he need to eat so much pizza surely he's only meant to eat fish an- " Jim had shoved a pice of pizza into his mouth before he could carry on kats didn't look to happy about his eating a slice of his pizza . " he's here because he helps us catch fish he rounds them up like a sheep dog and and in return we feed him as much human food as he wants do you see any other fishing boats ? No it's because we're the best business in fishing so they let us sort it out . About 7 years ago we found him tied up in a net so his tail doesn't work to well so he can't swim to far that's why he lies on the platform plus he's to fat and out of shape to swim to far " said Jim eating another slice of pizza . 

Honestly he could get used to seeing a fat merman everyday for the next six months it's only his first day in this town and he's already made friends and met a merman . He sat and watched Tony feed kats slice after slice of pizza . His belly was hard and round now max wondered how much he could eat and how much he ate in a day considering that he just ate 3 and a half pizzas ( the crew had half of the pizza to ) . Once the pizza had disappeared into kats's belly Tony's hands were all over his stomach rubbing it and patting it gently . " do you ever feed kats like that or is it just Tony who dose it " max asked genuinely curious " I do sometimes when Tony's in town or sorting something out he mainly likes Tony to do it he says Tony gives the best belly rubs and I'll have to agree when we've all gone down to the pub minus kats since he can't go on land he can barely get himself onto that platform but anyway when we go out and we've had a bit to much to eat and drink Tony gives our bellies a little rub " he said chuckling rubbing his own gut he wasn't as big as Tony or kats but he had a small belly . 

That night Tony invited max to stay the night at their villa it had 4 bedrooms which was perfect and they explained how kats slept on the boat and they would see him in the morning . The next day they had a hearty breakfast and went down to the beach to see kats . Max had never noticed this but there was little carvings in some of the walls that had pictures of mermaids and other sea creatures on it . Tony explained how the town had loads of mermaids around 50 years ago and how they left overtime as the town got more popular with the tourists . Kats was the last one left so when he would decide not to be lazy he would sim up to the dock and let the locals feed him . He never talked to any tourists since he found them annoying and rude wanting him do tricks for their spoiled kids and how they always offered him their food kats was quite a picky eater and didn't eat what tourists gave him .

When they got to the beach there was a swarm of tourists which meant that kats was at the dock . They walked over and had to push through the crowd of people to see  Marisa feeding kats a whole pan Of lasagna spoon by spoon . She was an old lady that got on well with kats mostly because her cooking was really good and how sweet she was to him . She and Tony were probably the reason kats was so big . Half of kats's body was in the water and his arms were propping  himself up onto the dock tourists were swarming him with cameras and their shouting kids were starting to annoy Tony . 

Some times when kats was trying to gather fish for them tourists would swim around him scaring the fish away and making Tony really mad . Tony was a calm guy but when people got to close to kats he would shout at them to go away . 

6 months later he told his boss that he would be permanently staying there and he would sent him his research on kats and other creatures  . Over those 6 months Kats had gotten a lot  more comfortable with him and a lot heavier he could still move around on deck but not so much anymore  . And after meal the would let max rub his overstuffed belly . In the mornings he would head down to the dock to feed kats his second breakfast after Marisa and then swim with him over to the boat to get ready for the day .

The end . Xxx