bsb meets the oddities!

One day in bsb's universe bsb was playing with some toys when he saw what looked like a strange figure in the corner. "Hewwo...?" bsb called out. The figure walks closer then in a flash of light bsb disappears and reappears in a strange place with red floors and a popcorn stand nearby. "Hello! Welcome to your new home!!! Hehehe I'm helpy care for some chicken..?" helpy said as bsb fell to the ground a little hard. "Ware am i???? Whu r u????" helpy just laughed and disappeared. Bsb then just started crying in confusion. Meanwhile foxy was doing his rounds around the pizzaplex like usual when he heard bsb crying. "What is that noise???" Foxy then walked into the main room and saw bsb crying and went up to him. "Um, are you ok? Where did you come from?" foxy asked as the small rabbit child animatronic just kept crying. "Hmmm...wait did helpy bring you here? Helpy!!!!! Ugh...come on we gotta go find out what is going on..." foxy said as he grabbed bsb by the hand and led him to the security room where vanessa was watching the cameras. "Hey...vanessa..? We got a really weird problem..." foxy said as he showed Vanessa bsb. "What the...another one?!?! Foxy, we can't keep bringing animatronics to the pizza plex!!!" Vanessa said as she walked over to bsb and crouched down in front of him. "Who sent you here?!" Vanessa yelled as bsb just started crying again. "Look what you did vanessa! You made the thing cry!" Foxy said as Vanessa stood up straight and sighed. "Im sorry kid ive just been...on edge recently...'' Vanessa explained as she walked back to the cameras. "He seems far too young to be alone so i'd suggest finding someone to adopt him. I think I saw funtime at the popcorn stand. Maybe ask him if he knows what to do?" Vanessa said. "Uhhhh are you sure that's a good idea? Heh heh funtime is not exactly the best with children." foxy explained. Vanessa shrugs and looks at the small baby rabbit animatronic then back at foxy. "Just figure it out!!!" Vanessa yelled again as foxy jumped back a little. Uh ok vanessa! Right away come on lets go uhhh what is your name?" foxy asked as he looked down at bsb. "Mwy nwame iz bsb..." bsb responded as foxy nodded then took bsb by the hand again and led him to the popcorn stand.

"Hello! welcome to the popcorn stand home of freddy's popcorn what would you...foxy why is springtrap a baby?" Funtime asked as they approached his popcorn stand. "I don't think this is springtrap funtime. I think helpy might have brought him here..." foxy explained. "...can I eat him?" funtime asked as Foxy got in front of bsb. "No funtime you can't eat him! What's with you and eating things?" foxy asked in utter confusion. "I dunno...he looked tasty..." funtime replied. "...well funtime we're here to see if you know anyone here that would want to adopt bsb" foxy said as he looked down at bsb who was currently playing with some plushies he found lying on the ground. "Uhhhhh nope sorry dont know anyone! Maybe puppet would know?" freddy said as he looked at bsb with hunger in his eyes. "Uhh funtime?" Foxy called out as he waved his hand in front of funtime. "Huh? what?" funtime asked as he snapped out of it. "Uhhh ok ima just go now before you try to eat the kid come on bsb lets go to puppet" foxy said as he grabbed bsb's hand and led him to puppets room.

Puppet was spinning around his Christmas tree while t-posing when foxy and bsb walked into the room. "Pupp...et..?" foxy said in confusion as bsb just giggled. "Huh? Oh why hello foxy wait do you have another kid? Congrats foxy" puppet said as he walked up to foxy and bsb. "Oh oh no he's not my kid at least i don't think so helpy brought him here'' foxy explained as puppet looked at bsb weird. "Foxy i cant be around kids..." puppet said. "Um heh p puppet? Why cant you be near kids...?" Foxy asked, a little worried. "I'm lactose intolerant foxy..." puppet replied as foxy just facepalmed. "That makes no sense puppe- y'know what i give up let's leave before puppet die...s...oh well he'll be back" as foxy grabbed bsb;s hand once more bsb was terrified by the fact that puppet just evaporated into thin air. Foxy then took bsb to springtrap's apple juice place in the bathroom. "Spring trap, is this your kid?" foxy asked as he showed bsb to springtrap. "Why ello foxy! and...what the? Oh god the poor thing!" springtrap immediately picked him up. "Why does he look traumatized??? Foxy, what did you do???" springtrap asked as he held the baby rabbit animatronic in his arms. "I didn't do anything! Helpy's the one that brought him here!" foxy explained. "Well do not worry little one papa springtrap is here now and i will take care of you from now on!" springtrap then gave bsb some apple juice. "Uhhhh you go do that ima just go now..." foxy said as he slowly backed away. "Oh bye foxy! Thank you for bringing the small innocent child to me!!" foxy then left a little terrified as bsb for some unknown reason was giggling with springtrap holding him.