bsb meets the oddities Part 3

as bsb looked up from the cats and noticed that spring trap was gone he immediately started crying. sun looked at him and gasped before picking him up and cradling him. "Oh gosh don't cry uh um uh oh what do I do???" sun looked around panicking as he hasn't taken care of a kid in awhile. that's when moon entered the room. "Ugh what is that cryi- what the heck is that???" moon said as he walked up to sun. "Oh! uhm its nothing moon ha-ha! ha..." bsb looked at moon which only caused him to cry more. "Is that spring trap as a baby??? sun did you turn spring trap into a baby???" moon said while holding back laughter. "What??? no!!! I uh this is spring trap's kid!" sun replied as he continued trying to get bsb to calm down. "Oh...for a moment I thought you were being evil and becoming a villain like me...oh well maybe someday..." sun frowned as moon looked at bsb and got an idea. "Hey if you want to i can watch the kid while you go find spring trap i promise I won't hurt the little guy...heh heh heh..." sun looked skeptical for a split second then smiled and handed bsb to moon. "Alright here ya go! I'll be right back ha-ha!" sun then walked away as moon looked down at bsb and smiled mischievously.

as soon as moon was completely alone with bsb he carried bsb out of the cat cafe and to the other side of the mall. there he placed bsb in a room then locked the door. "Good luck getting outta there kid! hahahaha!!!" moon said as he walked away leaving bsb by himself. bsb immediately realized what had happened and immediately started crying which drew the attention of another animatronic who was made up of wires and looked extremely burnt. "Oi what's with all the cryi-ohhhh?" said the burnt animatronic as he saw bsb in the room that moon locked him in. "Well, what do we have here...? a child locked in a room and me on the other side of that room~!" bsb started crying louder as the burnt animatronic came closer. "shhh its ok I'm not going to hurt ya yet my names molten Freddy and I think we can help each other out! you see i can let you out and you can join me as one of my minions! how does that sound kid...?" molten Freddy said was with a grin as bsb stopped crying and slightly nodded. "Good, good..."  molten Freddy said then unlocked the door and picked bsb up who immediately bit him and quickly crawled away. "OW YOU BRAT! OI GET BACK HERE!" molten Freddy said.

bsb quickly crawled farther and farther away from molten Freddy before bumping into spring trap who turned around and looked down at bsb who looked very scared. "oh, there you are luv! i was getting worried!...what's wrong bsb?" bsb pointed towards the other side of the mall and started whimpering. "scaree burned bear mwan!" bsb said while crying and hugging spring trap. spring trap looked in that direction and saw molten Freddy slowly crawling towards them. "Oh, that's just molten Freddy he tries to be evil but he's really not a threat especially nowadays." spring trap said as he comforted bsb. "how 'bout we go home? you probably need some sleep after today and I don't want to lose you again." bsb nodded as spring tap carried him out of the mall and back home. meanwhile molten finally reached where spring trap and bsb were but saw that they were gone. "Oh god...Haah...they...aren't here...anymore...welp...I'm just going to..." molten said then leaned up against a wall and passed out.