chapter 2

Hey guys I just want to give a shoutout to @xoajade for reading this book and encouraging me to continue it. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He comes closer and closer, I smell the filthy and disgusting smell of his so called cologne. I scream bloody murder hoping someone would hear me in this chamber of hell. '' Shut up, you worthless piece of crap or I am going to do something that I wont regret'' he says furiously.

I didn't shut up I scream even louder hoping someone out of the kindness of their hearts to come down here and see what's happening to me and to stop this cruelty.

I close my eyes tight; so tight that all I see is black. my hands clinched in fists, my mouth open-screaming. I feel the first whip, it breaks into my skin. I have no time for any response as the second whip was placed harder and much faster into my upper back. He does this over and over. I slowly fade, my vision blurring, I am out.

I wake up to him beating me senseless. Punch after punch, kick after kick. I groan in agonizing pain. He laughs thinking that my pain is funny. I will show him funny my wolf says. I slowly fade into the back of my mind as my wolf takes over. I feel her power, I feel her anger, and I feel that she will have no more of this.

"Back off pup I am not going to take this anymore I order you to let me go or else something bad will happen to you" my wolf says in her beta tone. "What are you going to do to me pup kill me, you don't have the strength" he remarks.

"However since you did disrespect me you are going to learn your lesson" he says in his full blown alpha tone. I whimper back as my wolf is pushed back into my brain I am scooted up and see his next form of punishment- knives, most importantly silver knives. This is it. This is where I am going to die. this is the part of the story where the little tough girl has nothing left.

He takes a slow and menial step. STEP ONE, STEP TWO, STEP THREE. I count his steps until he stops. I pray to myself ; Dear Lord please let me get out of this, somehow, someway.

My prayers were suddenly answered when I didn't feel anything ....huh what a surprise. I open my eyes and look up to see a beautiful women in rags standing in front of me. My chains magically come off as I stand up. I look to my right to see the man who I hate, the man who tortured me, the man who I vow to kill.

==================================================================================

A/N

YO YO HEYYYYY WASSAP HOW YOU GUYS DOING.... IM JUST GETTING STARTED HAVE MANY IDEASSS

YEA BOII

LOVE,

VANESSA